Nsw riders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
location; sutherland shire

pref; dirt,mini supercross

breno

NAME: Luke (Beeto)

Preference:Dirt

Riding Pref: Dirt

Name: Jimmy

Riding Pref: Dirt

Name: Trent

Name: jamie

DIRT something with jumps

Welcome to all the noobs :D

A few quick updates.

1) i have been told that on the 7th of Nov there are other moto events on around the hunter so we might push it out a week or so more just to make sure anyone that wants to come will be free. Any thoughts or suggestions?

2) Looking for a show of hands from those who wanna be involved in running/planning/organizing the NSW rides and crew. I am starting to struggle a little with some family issues and work etc, so yeah...looking for some help guys.

cheers,

Wayne

Hands up here mate. Anything I can do you let me know and consider it done

thanks for the offer of support Damon!

I think we should hold off on the NSW ride day for the moment as there seems to be quite a few events in Nov.

Open for suggestions...

hey mini
how about a bbq and water/wakeboard day in early december on lake macqaurie,i can supply a ski boat and the rest can be byo,getting too hot to ride around the nov dec jan time youd be on for that wouln't you damon maybe around the nords wharf area

its never too hot to ride

i say we make a date and just go with it... it is meant to be a more casual group for fun rides than anything professional right??

yea mate ill be there as hot as it is may need to take a cool suit (esky full of beer)

nah not racin this one jase thought id let someone else win for once ,plus my trophy cabinet is full haha.

and i remember you talkin about some footage u had from mudgee , should put it up on you tube or something.

good to hear clunky :)

ah ha ha Dan , yeah I seen your racing your big banger this weekend , sounds like I might have to get a 250 to come race with ya as there is only 55 entries this weekend....

i thought i would BUMP this up

some food for thought

maybe we organise a casual ride day in january next year, it will be after xmas and new year so hopefully people will be available

i think we need to do something soon or pretty much can the whole thing

i thought i would BUMP this up

some food for thought

maybe we organise a casual ride day in january next year, it will be after xmas and new year so hopefully people will be available

i think we need to do something soon or pretty much can the whole thing

i agree with you

I couldnt agree more, but with the family health issues i had to deal with and the negative emails of late i guess ive just thrown my hands up.

I couldnt agree more, but with the family health issues i had to deal with and the negative emails of late i guess ive just thrown my hands up.

im not pointing any fingers or blaming anyone

i know you have been in a situation where you couldnt do much

but i think with in this week or after nationals we plan something

Latest posts

Back