Nsw riders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys for the replies so far, some great ideas comin in...still a few left to reply, hurry and get them in :D

boys from what im reading i think you all need to show a little more patience, as it is not you who is trying to organise this WHOLE thing on YOUR OWN, it is MiniFighter (wayne), im sure that Wayne WILL NOT hesitate to infrom us ALL when everything is in place and we are ready to rock n roll....

im not trying to point any fingers or attack anyone with that comment, but all im asking is a little patience and things ARE progressing and keep sending your emails in aswell!!!

cheers DUB

Hmm this threads been cleaned up. Didn't get to read it.. But from what I've heard maybe a bit of respect and patience is needed from some members won't name any.. But the effort that's getting put into this is huge and it's mainly by one person so I think if this is to happen people need to cool it and not get ourselves a bad rep before we even start.. My 2c take it as you like but this stuff is and will be happening it's just a lot to organize
________
Buy marijuana seeds

Last edited:
Hmm this threads been cleaned up. Didn't get to read it.. But from what I've heard maybe a bit of respect and patience is needed from some members won't name any.. But the effort that's getting put into this is huge and it's mainly by one person so I think if this is to happen people need to cool it and not get ourselves a bad rep before we even start.. My 2c take it as you like but this stuff is and will be happening it's just a lot to organize

its me isnt it? *offers a hug*

been reading threw this and thought i may say a few things.firstly great to see so much interest in this topic,but what i say may not agree with all of u.
i have been doing either practice/ride days or race days for the last three years and beleive me it is not easy but do it for the riders,being in nsw we are under motorcycling australia witch is itself governed by sport and rec a government organisation,to even have ride days at tracks u have to be a lic ma rider or at least have a day lic for that ride day(cost for day lic and to ride is $60)the racing is $65 for the day with trophies prizes and a whole lot of laughs.a yearly lic for the year is 180 and once u have that u can go to any track u wish on practice days and ride in the fifties group organize days with ur buddies have a barbie or what ever u like,this sat we are racing at maitland it might be worth a trip out there to see wat the racing is all about come and have a chat ask question or even have a go.ask someone were i am and come say hi i will help wat ever way i can. cheers brad and keep up the great work

Maitland Rnd 5

Yeah 2 mates and I went.
It was unreal. Very muddy.
Top job Brad and the crew who ran the day!

Just a bump for NSW

Next email will be sent shortly, also i have created a MR Group, if you didnt get an invite let me know!

Wayne

Just a bump for NSW

Next email will be sent shortly, also i have created a MR Group, if you didnt get an invite let me know!

Wayne

Hi minifighter

I am all new to minibikes and am still waiting on the revmx bike to arrive.
I.e. I still don't have a bike yet, and I will be leaving sydney next week on a business trip to hong kong, and I will be back mid next month.
Anyway hope it all goes well and keep up the good work.

Oh I am from Sydney north near Chatswood,
32 years old, will be owning a revmx 155z.

Thanks minifighter.

Last edited:
First NSW ride day will be at MX Central, Sunday 7th of November.

As mentioned above, email will be sent this week with directions, costs, requirements et

i seen the requirements do you really have to wear gloves and do you have to be 18?

i seen the requirements do you really have to wear gloves and do you have to be 18?

Good habit to get into mate, ill check on the age too. Shouldn't be an issue as you will be with adults, BUT ill double check to be safe.

Damon, i hope your coming mate?

Damn... looks promising, Mini
I wish someone would pull their finger out and make a track where mini's are accepted and not frowned upon around Brisbane..
We need more ride days up here too! ):

Latest posts

Back