Nsw riders

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh nsw is too big but there does seem to be a majority around hunter/newcastle and central coast.

im gonna give it a few more days for any other riders to come outta the wood work, ill sit down this weekend and write out names and locations and we can go for there....

Theres always going to be someone that has to travel so we need to make it as fair as possible..

ok guys
i dont know what places like pacific park or such charge to ride for a day but i know of a place i can look into on the central coast (mini motox track ma approved))which may be able too arrange just a practice day,that would mean not racing but riding in classes for say 10 or twenty minute sessions with your mates on your similiar bikes,unfortunately it would only cater for seniors that means 16 and over,day licences would be needed to be purchased,around $50 and a riding fee to be determined possibly around $50 so a possible total of 100 bucks each,but this would be for a full day bikes would also need to pass a safety test,we would probably need a minimum of about 100 people and the track would cater for about 20 bikes at a time,this would be a great way too test yourself and your bike too truly see if you are upto taking that next step too racing or just have a real fun time with your mates,Canteen would also be available there maybe an availability to juniors but would have too look into that, BUT BEFORE i waste my time looking into this i need at least 50 PMs with a
NAME
EMAIL

Theres only about 15-20max in NSW, great idea but way off on the numbers..

minifighter if your 20 members each have 5 mates who ride thats a 100 riders thats how easy that is,im just putting out whats available and that number of riders is what i think i would need too make the day financially viable so lets just see the response if people are keen they will respond if not no harm in asking

minifighter if your 20 members each have 5 mates who ride thats a 100 riders thats how easy that is,im just putting out whats available and that number of riders is what i think i would need too make the day financially viable so lets just see the response if people are keen they will respond if not no harm in asking[/QUOTE

For sure mate im not being Neg, im as keen as anyone to get a ride crew together hence me starting this thread..

thing is i just dont think you'd get the amount of people you need..

you need around 100 riders, atleast 50 before youd look into it keeping in mind that this thread is a few weeks old and without counting id say 20ppl max have replied
And there may not be anything for juniors, which there are a few here..

im not sure but i dont even think thered be 100 active members on here?

100 people is pushing it.. But worth a try.. I vote we let one person plan and direct all questions at them. My personal preference would be to leave this up to Wayne (minifighter) because I can testify to his thoroughness in planning and reliability. Please feel free to disagree and nominate someone. But bear in mind this Someone needs to be able to organize a group, be over 18, be trustworthy in the MR community and be about preparation and planning rather than rashness and jumping into something they can't handle..

Hence why I vote we let Wayne get a draft and let us know.. Then input/questions from members.. An amended plan and go from there.. That's my 2cents feel free to suggest otherwise..

Jordan
________
Motorcycle tires

Last edited:
minifighter if your 20 members each have 5 mates who ride thats a 100 riders thats how easy that is,im just putting out whats available and that number of riders is what i think i would need too make the day financially viable so lets just see the response if people are keen they will respond if not no harm in asking[/QUOTE

For sure mate im not being Neg, im as keen as anyone to get a ride crew together hence me starting this thread..

thing is i just dont think you'd get the amount of people you need..

you need around 100 riders, atleast 50 before youd look into it keeping in mind that this thread is a few weeks old and without counting id say 20ppl max have replied
And there may not be anything for juniors, which there are a few here..

im not sure but i dont even think thered be 100 active members on here?

theres actually 720 active memebrs on this site :D

but you need to start somewhere and probably start small start a venue like pacific park as its not big scary mx tracks its mainly flat tracks with trails... still a fun place to go and hone in skills like cornering

Hey

Could everyone that has replied and that is interested please PM me with the details you posted here (name, age, location and MR username) along with your email address so i can get things underway.

Wayne

i think there is also heaps of people that just look at this site that are not members or they dont talk or share information.

Come on guys PM the man if your keen for ride days, bbqs, events and catching up with fellow mini riders.. Great opportunity with someone offering to organize, plan etc events and social gatherings within the MR community.. I'd love to meet some of the people behind the usernames, pbk I'm looking at Chu! And anyone of you guys so everyone bump this thread whenever you think of it, coz 20+ blokes/chicks catching up having a ball is something that id look forward too!, long winded much :D
________
VAPIR NO2 VAPORIZER

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back