Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theres a lace called pacific park in wisemans ferry. its a legal track. i think its like 20 bux per bike for a whole day

Last edited:
any1 looking to go 4 a ride this sunday 26th of october to pacific park? if so u can call me on 0449254474 or msg me or sumfin. ma names ray by the way

kk do you go on the side of the track(motocross bit) or over the back near the trees(enduro bit)?

how do u get to the georges river bushland. was on the boat there wen i saw the guys riding i jus dont no how

these are the google earth coordinates for places i ride near wollongong

kembla grange - 34 27 54.13s 150 48 16.49e rode there three times in last 2 weeks and haven`t come accross another person there.

coomaditchi - 34 29 27.42s 150 53 55.74e this is out the back of a aboriginal community stay away from their houses and you dont have any dramas, you can get a fair few people up there though

cringlia - 34 28 22.56s 150 51 49.86e haven`t rode here yet but might head out there next weekend

just do what i do mate download google earth and have a look arond your area on that. good way to find new trails and tracks.

Hey all. Does anyone know about tracks in kurnell, Sydney. I've been told about this place and I live close, so can anyone verify if there are ridable tracks there?

anyone still fangin newy tracks?

ive been goin to fletcher,dora creek and swansea quarry a fair bit lately

pretty good ridin

anyone keen sometime,as more bikes the better the ride

anyone still fangin newy tracks?

ive been goin to fletcher,dora creek and swansea quarry a fair bit lately

pretty good ridin

anyone keen sometime,as more bikes the better the ride

thanks for that, me and some mates will be down in newy for a roady soon. That will definately come in handy!!

places to ride.

i live in sydney and would like 2 know good areas where 2 ride my mini dirt bike,any locations in nsw will do. i want 2 take it 2 a place where i can enjoy riding it on dirt. i know u guys have ideas of where 2 ride. is there a few places close 2 fairfield. any legal and illegal locations will do

cheers daniel :lol:

try pacific park,pacific drive,maroota.at the back of windsor.all legal,camping,showers,toilets,kiosk,and hot food,boating,skiing,,reasonable prices.ivan

dapto

tehres a minibike club down at the back of dapto 10mins south of wollongong theres a few little tracks there which are hell fun its illegal to ride the tracks but they only tell u to go ride then one down the bottom which is not owned by dapto minibike club
check it outs its pretty fun

rosie - we will have to go for a ride up there one day, myself and realmenride50`s both ride there pretty regularly

Latest posts

Back