October 50 of the month **Vote Here**

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's Bike is October 50oftm?

• Total voters
Does anyone else think that the rake on the forks seems to be too shallow on sixevens bike because it makes the wheelbase seem whack and way too long.

Yea i am serious i mean i know Divy's is china and sixevens is jap but Divy is a nice guy and a contributing member with a bike that looks in PROPORTION which is very important the other things looks like the stretch limo of minis.

sixeven does contribute here, but tru not as much as Divy... but sixeven has been supporting & riding mini's long before most people even new what a 50 was...

Yeah he's giving more to the sport than anyone here and I vote on the bike not the rider.

Vote had to go to divy love metal mulisha sticker kits look sikkkkk

what engine r u using sixseven. looks takegawa?

u should buy some motard wheels for that thing and have some fun, run a qld titles down the gold coast and we would be keen as to come down. weve got my 115 daytona as well as a 125 daytona and another bloke just built a 119 twin cam. would be good to race some fast bikes and see how they all go

AAHHHHH HOW DID DIVY WIN WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERONE??? Its a nice bike but the crf70 is clearly so much better.

Latest posts

Back