October FOTM Vote Now!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for fifty of the month!!!!

• crazzy#1

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • motoxxx

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • wogtaz ryder

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • redbaron199

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • gavgav

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • pitst3r x4

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • mitch 250

• roost666

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • trent yeo

• creature

Votes: 12 12.9%
  • ryan2282

• dirtrider

• Total voters

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
Crazzy#1
100_0607-1.jpg

Motoxxx
100_0402.jpg

Wogtaz ryder
DSCN0506-1.jpg

redbarron199
IMG_1469.jpg

Last edited:
ok guys here we go for another month

sorry for those who missed out but enough is enough you will have to enter next month
for the entries in the other thread well you will have to enter next month to sorry

ok on topic sic month to many sic whips to vote for so now it's up to you

have fun

Wow, this is the hardest month to vote coz there is so many nice rides.

Coolie good job squeezing in all those entries and taking the time to do it all:cool:

Last edited:
I just noticed that the thread was still locked so I just unlocked it so you can start voting.

Good luck to all the members in the competition ;)

my vote for dirt riders. this thing is mad!!

well for me it was between ryan2282 and gavgav, but my vote went to gavgav, maybe not my favorite bike out of the ones in the poll but he deserves to win, sorry honda's hahah.

ps where'd his pic go??

well for me it was between ryan2282 and gavgav, but my vote went to gavgav, maybe not my favorite bike out of the ones in the poll but he deserves to win, sorry honda's hahah.

ps where'd his pic go??

Sorry but that aint a honda its the new yammi ttr50

it was a hard choice between dirt rider & red barron 199 but red baron 199 gets my vote :) good bikes this month

A very very hard choice. I had to ask myself which one I'd take if it was given to me for free and that is Creature's bike. Ryan's was a close second but I rather a trad. mini than a mid size. Gavgav's was next as his ttr50 is very fine. A very good month indeed

All Great bikes this month, but my vote goes to Wogtaz Ryder.
Top Stuff guys. Good Luck! =)

i for sure went creature hes bike looks by far the best....semi stocker thats how i like it

Dont feel bad i got a $5k toy sittin there gettin whooped by china iron!

no joke, unlike planetmini's you never know whos gonna get the most votes around here, its outrageous what ends up winning sometimes, i think kids around here just think china's look better so they vote for them since they've never seen a real minibike.

no joke, unlike planetmini's you never know whos gonna get the most votes around here, its outrageous what ends up winning sometimes, i think kids around here just think china's look better so they vote for them since they've never seen a real minibike.

Well i appreciate that you notice what i have sitting there. But hey its all in fun and after all we ride bikes meant for 8 year olds

Latest posts

Back