October FOTM Vote Now!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for fifty of the month!!!!

• crazzy#1

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • motoxxx

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • wogtaz ryder

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • redbaron199

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • gavgav

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • pitst3r x4

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • mitch 250

• roost666

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • trent yeo

• creature

Votes: 12 12.9%
  • ryan2282

• dirtrider

• Total voters
RedBaron's bike is quality.

Just take a little look at it , its so much bette rthen the average china's

Wow, It looks good I think thats the point isn't It "LOOKS" so If something looks quality well therefore it must be quality right?

Guess you got a point the mate.

But by the look of the frame it looks well constructed
It got DNM suspension and got billet on it.

But you see, many people go for the looks. There not looking for the quality just for the most "out there" looking bike.

Let me tell oyu everyones bike in this month is great but this is just the way it goes.

I cant change it, you cant either so just let it flow

Yeah, you know the chinese its all about looks for them, never quality, dont know why the hell you'd vote for that when theres other bikes so much better but whatever.

I know I know, I was just thinking maybe just maybe we would of seen japs tallying up the votes but your right It's just the way things go..

I know I know, I was just thinking maybe just maybe we would of seen japs tallying up the votes but your right It's just the way things go..

Yhe it would be nice. Butttt it not going to happen

This is crazy how is a stock braaap beating Ryan's multi millon dollar klx or Creature's crf. Poor old ttr's are undervoted this week too.

All I can say is shame on the dudes even considering a china bike when you have this many decent honda's / yami's and kawakas is on poll. Shame!!!

Mybe we should hold the same poll in 12 months time with the same bikes to see which one's have lasted the duration?

This is crazy how is a stock braaap beating Ryan's multi millon dollar klx or Creature's crf. Poor old ttr's are undervoted this week too.

All I can say is shame on the dudes even considering a china bike when you have this many decent honda's / yami's and kawakas is on poll. Shame!!!

Mybe we should hold the same poll in 12 months time with the same bikes to see which one's have lasted the duration?

That a good idea.

But i bet my life that braaap will still be going strong

if its that big of a problem enter your bikes next week and use will have another chance at winning FOTM!

That a good idea.

But i bet my life that braaap will still be going strong

haha no joke if he rides it regularly the motor wont last that long, wouldnt be surprised if other stuff broke either, my motor broke after 8 months and my other one lasted just over 3 months, i wouldnt ever expect a china to last more than a year.

Um pretty sure it's be mine and the two crf's in there and maybe that ttr. Guarntee those chinas will be dead

now now dont be so sure

i've had an old 3valve 110 diafo and it's still going stong as havn't replaced a thing
hell my vert is 18months old and it hasn't missed a beat and shouldn't as long as it's riden properly

my mate has gone through 2 lifan 150 motors in the last 8 months but he rides hard as and isn't real easy on the gear changes

now my lifan 150 hasn't missed a beat either in the last 4 months and i give it shit but i've got good gear changes and i look after it

dont be so quick to fob off the china i've seen jap bikes big and small lunch themselve in less time than that

I still got an old black 125 lifan thats over 2 years old and has had very minimal maintanance and has been thrashed hard as on trails and hills. Its still running :eek:

That motor has amazed me coz I thought it would have died alot sooner.

ya i had a atomik pro once ducar engine and sold it to a mate he has changed the oil maybe 5 times since i sold it to him and he rapes the hell outa it and its still goin i had it for a year but never rode it much he has had it a year and a half or so......never under estimate the life of a china lol:D

haha no joke if he rides it regularly the motor wont last that long, wouldnt be surprised if other stuff broke either, my motor broke after 8 months and my other one lasted just over 3 months, i wouldnt ever expect a china to last more than a year.

Maybe not the engine then.

But daym that frame and suspension look like they will go for 12 months easy peasy

But come'on people! dont let a china beat wogtaz!

i think its real funny this thread is created with no rules of which bikes can be included then everyone goes and bags anything that isnt a klx, ttr,crf etc. if someone picks a china over a crf well done to them. you guys go on like its the end of the world. like everyone said if someone has some knowledge of pitty's they would pick the most modded but there are a lot of newbies here. dont complain if the comp isnt going the way you want it to!! :)

here is an updated photo

Image016.jpg

Latest posts

Back