October FOTM Vote Now!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for fifty of the month!!!!

• crazzy#1

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • motoxxx

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • wogtaz ryder

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • redbaron199

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • gavgav

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • pitst3r x4

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • mitch 250

• roost666

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • trent yeo

• creature

Votes: 12 12.9%
  • ryan2282

• dirtrider

• Total voters
hmmmmmmmm updated pics i guess

DSCN0549.jpg

DSCN0535.jpg

nope..... thats why i dont really like it , i thought it was but then i take another look at the picture and realize it after i bought it .... the shrouds look the same but everything else looks cheap thats why there not on there , and im missing a black front guard so the black sano kit looks abit weird with the white front... but im gonna stick to the sik50's one and im hopefully getting this 05 crf plastics/graphics (Y) i hope.

any more entries into this? or full for this month?

^^ yer its full the voting has started... next one should start like end of this month? get it in then...

and yer I Thump never thought about it like that! i guess ill have another muck around with them all when i get this front wheel.

hey wogtaz ryder do u have any pics or vids of u ridin?

someone put a video up of them riding at black duck ... and it had some of me racing around with them but i cant find that vid no more... but will try get some next weekend

yer i mite try that unit....

WOW nice bike wogtaz!
good entries this month my vote goes to gavgav i luv dat 50 =]

But ive noticed all the Jap riders are have a massive b**ch when they are getting beaten by chinas?
We all know japs are better build, but chinas can be good to, and some of them look really really nice

WOW nice bike wogtaz!
good entries this month my vote goes to gavgav i luv dat 50 =]

But ive noticed all the Jap riders are have a massive b**ch when they are getting beaten by chinas?
We all know japs are better build, but chinas can be good to, and some of them look really really nice

haha thanks on the bike comment but .... noo even with the 88cc it still dominates china's!! dragging my mate on his 140 and its dead even till he hits 4th.... around a 50 track he gets dominatteeedd

mannnn whats the deal with all these tossers??

may as well put a update pic :D not like it will change anything ..

DSCN0553.jpg

mannnn whats the deal with all these tossers??

I wish I could meet them and then they wouldnt have any fingers left to type there bull shit!!! I'd like to see them try and work there computor with just a stub as a hand or better yet just chop em at the elbows.

Just one week left of voting so if you havent voted yet then you best get onto it.

Oh shit, thats me that hasnt voted yet lol hmmmm who to vote for???

Latest posts

Back