October FOTM Vote Now!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for fifty of the month!!!!

• crazzy#1

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • motoxxx

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • wogtaz ryder

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • redbaron199

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • gavgav

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • pitst3r x4

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • mitch 250

• roost666

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • trent yeo

• creature

Votes: 12 12.9%
  • ryan2282

• dirtrider

• Total voters
man i cant go past the klx to sic but i liked it more yellow ryan

creds to creature gav and red barron
wogtaz yours is comeing along nicely

crazy well what do ya say

sorry guys, but i just have to go wogtaz's.but i recon it would have been better to have all these great bikes spread over lif 3 months instead of one really hard one.but sorry for my idiocy- my head aint screwed on properly 2day- is ryan's bike a klx or dr or something, cuz it looks too good to be a chinga

Yeh mate its a drz. Would of had 10x the money in it a normal china has

wow cheers guys read through all the posts and thought i was doing pretty bad here a couple updates with Sano swinga probably keeping the sik50's sticker kit on tho...

Thanks

DSCN0512.jpg

your telling me! wanna lend us like 800 or so dollers so i can ? :D actually got some money in the bank!!! hmmmm anyone let me no were i can get GOOD forks for preferably under $1000 shipped cheers..

well put ur fatsaces on i rekon and run a 12" rim in the mean time

for now just put the ct110 forks on the blue bike...

then once you get ur new forks for the crf just put the fastaces back on the 110 and sell the ct110 forks

thanks all i didnt think my bike would have any chance but i thought i would just give it ago there are some sic bikes out at the moment

thank you heeps i will be buying a ticket for next week you douche

[edit] you should be able to have three different votes , 1st worth 3 points, 2nd worth 2 points, 3rd worth 1 point , coz its pretty hard to decide on just 1 bike i reckon.

Last edited:
voted for ryan though there is alot of sweet crf's and that ttr's pretty cool but dont like the front gaurd lol good work ryan

Thanks for the vote but its not looking good. China iron rules around here

yer i might swap ya photo for the one with the pretty yellow plastics and ya might score some real votes hey

or maybe put a metal mulisha sticker kit on it oooo yuk

but at least the kids would vote for ya

i mean even creature is stuggleing and that thing is pretty trick well it smokes wogtaz's unfinished bike

dont worry man your entrie is more apreciated by the people who know

Don't put M/m stickers on it it would win hands down, all the metal mulisha warriors will come out of the wood work

the problem is that alot of people around on this site dont know a crf and klx/drz from the chinas and they just vote for the looks not how much$$$ or time has gone into a bike,most of the kids on here are like 13 FFS no wonder why chinas win.

also c'mon i need 1 vote im not going threw a FOTM without getting a vote even if my bike is the shittest in it haha...

the problem is that alot of people around on this site dont know a crf and klx/drz from the chinas and they just vote for the looks not how much$$$ or time has gone into a bike,most of the kids on here are like 13 FFS no wonder why chinas win.

also c'mon i need 1 vote im not going threw a FOTM without getting a vote even if my bike is the shittest in it haha...

Took the words out of my mouth all the china crap thats getting votes is played out. There is quality in this month thats forsure so how the hell is redbaron winning???

I voted for yours motoXXX out of principle a dead stock crf is still a china killer IMO.

Latest posts

Back