October Long Weekend ride day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHZ_XR8cing

Master Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
We are heading to pacific Park on Friday September 28th.
We will be camping 2 nights.
The main ride day will be saturday all day with a little ride sunday before we pack up.
I hope all the usual suspects turn up and I encorage anyone that has not been out there for a ride day to come along and say G'day.
Bring the Girlfriend/Wife and kids.

Group photo will be at 9am.
Grass drags will be at 10am.
All in 2 lap dash on speedway track at 12pm. Best of the best.

Pacific Page Home

Last edited:
oh i am in 100% and come on guys come alone its always a good time when us mini riders get together

Sounds like we have a good turn out coming. Sounds like it might be the biggest turn out of mini riders to pacific park to date.

my misses and young bloke are comming to and yeah come timeeh ull love it

She will have a bike to ride for sure.
If not she will make my time on Miniriders a missery im sure.

You wont need to book mate. They have a zillion acres to camp on.
I dont even think you can book

iv gotta book a van the misses not keen on staying in a tent lol and ill be bringing the ten inch

lol what can i say to that i knew i was gunna cop it as soon as i posted that lol

oh im not looking forward to that lol im dragging her along otherwise i was gunna have to look at a ring in misses lol i told her you guys dont believe i have a misses so whos comming the gang ?

Yeh mate so far its the gang. And looks like a few others that have not been yet and with some luck Gerorgalis will be coming with his bride.

Latest posts

Back