October Long Weekend ride day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool i cant wait would be nice if some of the mini bike member showed up aswell hint hint hint

iv gotta book a van the misses not keen on staying in a tent lol and ill be bringing the ten inch

Umm...did I read that msg right? I don't think I did because someone once said that I'm pretty high maintenance but I seem to be sleeping in a tent. I think u might need to rethink my high maintenance......please lol

bahahahahaahahahahahaha yes u did read right but the main reason is because koby has never been camping and not sure how he would be in a tent so we decided to get a caravan but while we are in the van can we please borrow the pink hair straightner pleeeeaaaassssee

bahahahahaahahahahahaha yes u did read right but the main reason is because koby has never been camping and not sure how he would be in a tent so we decided to get a caravan but while we are in the van can we please borrow the pink hair straightner pleeeeaaaassssee

LOL oh no you didnt! Don't bring my GHD into this mr pretty boy lol. We'll sort this out on the track LOL

Sounds like a fun weekend.

Not in for this one but will have to get a few vic crew up there one weekend.

Sounds like a fun weekend.

Not in for this one but will have to get a few vic crew up there one weekend.

That will be awsome mate.
When the racing slows down for you guys later in the year a group of yous should head up.

yep its packed ready to go so you want to race my 11o lol

oh yeah that sounds sweet guess the 13 tooth will be fitted foer that one lol

im in , ive been letting a few others know aswell

Ill also bring it up tomorrow at the race meeting

Lets hope for a big crowd.
No point owning a bike if your going to leave it in the shed and talk about riding.
Get it out and get the sucker dirty.
I go rain, hail or shine.

Happy to hear your coming Jase.

LetsRide, How much for the cabin? Mentioned this to wifey last night and apparently all that talk of "i don't mind camping" is apparently just talk :( I'm still coming either way :)

mate ill ring on the weekend and see if i can book the vans if so u want one timeeh

Latest posts

Back