October Long Weekend ride day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found out what that mark is on Timeeh and lets ride's forehead.

thumbprint.jpg

LOL I know.... Personally i love camping + i brought all new gear last time i went (P.I. for the superbikes)
I shall find out by Friday if it's just me or if I need a van, I will let you know :) And as for the thumb print Damo, I wear the pants in my relationship (she just tells me when i can, and which ones :( )

lol im the same i love to camp but we not sure how koby would go and the thumb print lol what can i say to that we are all under the thumb it just how hard they push it and timeeh dude i cant see ur wife fitting into ur pants lol

lol im the same i love to camp but we not sure how koby would go and the thumb print lol what can i say to that we are all under the thumb it just how hard they push it and timeeh dude i cant see ur wife fitting into ur pants lol

Kids love camping. They think they have 2 houses.

we will se what happens this time if he is keen then we will tent it next time

This is shaping up to be the biggest organised ride day to date.
Dont wait to see the pictures and say you should of come.
Get off ya butts and get to it.

man i cant wait for this a weekend of nothing but mini bike i cant think of anything better to do

I'm hoping for 40 bikes. Any less than that will be a disapointment so come on guys girls and anything in between. Get on this and come riding and or camping with us. Even if ya bikes broken or dont have 1 yet. come any way. You might get a few laps of some bikes.

okay well the misses isnt staying sat night so im giving up the hilton and i will be camping wooohoooo

Latest posts

Back