Off Road Pocket Bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice, whats the small bike? i like the kx. but my bros yz426f is a much beeter ride and has awsome power, and no traction,

the smaller bike is the ORX-110cc dirt bike found on ebay im not a big fan of yamaha anymore ive owned a few YZ's i really like the new suzuki design

yea i didnt know suzuki had a 4 strock i thought the just bout a crf and chucked yellow plastics and a sticker kit for suzuki on it.

i rode a 01 DR400Z comp model f*** it was awesome very smooth the guy who owned it now owns a YZ450F he reckons its same amount of power suzuki makes the RM450Z beast :shock:

yeah thats minto grade 1 in one of the picture i was doing a drop in off one of the two table tops its an ok track but the 4WD's get out there in the mud and slosh it all around its pretty bumpy when it drys thats the only bad thing

hi i'm new to pit bikes and just wanted to ask a few questions. i'm buying a new thumpstar 110 on sat and i was wondering if you can fit a 12 inch tyre on the rear? if so would it rub on the exhaust when compressed?

oh dude, just got home from riding my bike, 12inch is so much better, better traction in rough dirt/sand and gives it more power, well worth your money if u get it. They should be sold with a 12inch insted of the shit 10inch one.
And no, u dont have to get a new swingarm for the 12inch to fit, they fit nice and snug :)

thanks for that guys, i will have 2 talk to my dealer and have one fitted, also do u think it would better if i fitted some new higher bars like tag ect.. or are the bars ok as it is, i'm not very tall so they should be ok?

heres a better picture of my KX 2fitty i took on the weekend my missues come off her bike twice shes got a huge bruze on her leg 6 inch long by 1 inch from the handle bars guys remember motor bike arnt toys :lol:

KX7.jpg

she going to ride the moto again, or thats it finished done deal no more bike?

yep she got strait back on to the bike and rode off both times :shock: we went into zuma today to get me a F7 pocket bike she was looking at the 150cc scrambler but reckons its to big ill get her on it i know she can do it :) 1 month ago she only knew how to ride a peewee 50 now she can ride a 110cc bike with 4 gears she learnt very fast

let her ride the kx mate,
my rule with every bike ive owned is
(if you can start it then you can ride it!)

not many girls can kick over 250's

THAT BIKE IS SO SLOW U SHOULD GET A 110CC OR AT LEAST SEMI AUTO BUT IF U WANT QUALITY GET A GENUINE THUMPY :lol: [/quote]

Latest posts

Back