Off Road Pocket Bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking about getting a couple of the off_road_xtreme style 110cc bikes for the kids. I think the 10 year old will be ok, but do you think the just turned 8 will be ok on a 110cc bike or maybe should go for something smaller ??? Neither have ridden before but they both ride full size bmx bikes.

ps: The perfect excuse for dad to get another bike :twisted:

i can say off road extreme have quality bikes we have bought two of the 110cc dirt bikes from them both were faultless we still have the blue one and it needed its first clutch adjustment very simple job now it goes like new (its about 6+ months old) we might be buying the 150cc soon and we are going to buy it from off road extreme as we have only had good bike from them
the 110cc bike will have a little bit to much power for the little learner my little nephew (8 years old at the time)had only peewee 50 experience he got on the 110cc and rode it fine just when u order your bikes tell them the bikes will be for a young kid learning to ride they will give you a peice of metal that looks like a horse shoe it goes in the throttle assembly and you control the speed by cutting abit of the metal away at a time untill your kids get a hang of the power... by the way they dont wheelie so u wont need to worry about the kids getting scared :wink: and u can click the bike into any gear u like let the kids have a ride in one gear the auto clutch works wonders but every now and again u will need to jump on it and go through the gears

THUMP STAR said:
ive just bought a Thumpstar 120cc, im thinking of getting a race exhaust for it, any suggestions :?:

get a pro circuit they add HP and sound sweet. my mate has one on his thumpstar looks pro too.

RD RACING said:
i feel sorry for the pipe when you go over a jump and bottom out on a log.

HUH?!?!? :? how will it bottom out, my bike use to bottom out with the shit stock spring, but i got the new 06 thumpstar shock and it never bottom out now.

hw much is the pro circuit race exhaust and where can i get 1, also hw much is the thumpstar 06 shock and again where from?

ive found some cool stuff on www.minixuk.com and probrably will by the sano system race exhaust, does any one no anything about it. also do i need a new raer shock for my bike or will the stock be fine?

THAT THINK LOOKS DANGEROUS. U SHOULDNT TAKE RISKS. EVERYTHINK ON THAT BIKE LOOKS LOKE IT WILL FALL APART WHEN U HIT SOMETHING HARD GET SOMETNING TOUGH AND WELL BUILT. THEY SHOULD MAKE THESE ILLEGAL 2 SELL FOR THE SAKE OF PEOPLES SAFETY :?

use the fucking caps lock! there is already a thread about u, dont make it 2 :evil:

Thumpstar????

Dont by a thumpstar if you think they are bullet proof cause they arent.

Id suggest you buy a good cheaper model and spend the extra on decent suspension and/or motor mods.

Re: Thumpstar????

fecksfx said:
Dont by a thumpstar if you think they are bullet proof cause they arent.

Id suggest you buy a good cheaper model and spend the extra on decent suspension and/or motor mods.

obviously you own one?

Actually i own two, but i bought both because i was told they were the best... but i am having the same problems as the guys with cheap bikes, i so far dont see what the extra money i invested is for....

thumpstars r worth the extra money, my friend bought a cheaper one and the quality is ****, i mean what probs hav you had with the thumpstar :?: :idea:

Latest posts

Back