Off Road Pocket Bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 2005 125pro and a 2005 hunge 110,

125: on third replacement engine due to gearbox failure
second rear shock due to small spring on piston failing
second set of front forks- rebuilt by suspension speciallast, replaced
shock internals
replaced wheel bearings, steering head bearings due to f*8king out
machine new rear sprocket for 12" wheel, 10 teeth larger to try and
save gear box
and a whole heap of time wasting little fix ups

110 bent frame, had to straighten and brace
replaced rear spring on shock
bearings again
second foot peg mount
new rear braided break line, split due to suspension movement

anyone seen or used one of these bikes before "BSE Pit Monster 125cc" they look okay but not quite sure. There on ebay so i know that they aren't great quality

the man said:
anyone seen or used one of these bikes before "BSE Pit Monster 125cc" they look okay but not quite sure. There on ebay so i know that they aren't great quality

Theres one on the trading post for around $1400

jonf4i said:
i don't know how well the 49cc engine would handle off road duties...

The 49cc engine would handle very good in off-road duties since go-peds ( best petrol scooters in the world ) can handle it well and only two of them have 41.5cc engines. The other off-road ones are around 25cc.

Y WOULD YOU COMPARE THE TWO?
GOPEDS ARE AMERICAN MADE NOT CHINESE RUBISH
THESE DIRT BIKES DONT HAVE PROPER SUSPENSION
THESE ENGINES HAVE LESS POWER THAN THE AMERICAN GOPED ENGINE EVEN IF ITS 40CC. SCOOTERS ARE LIGHTER.
THESE OFF ROAD POCKET BIKES ARE RUBISH FOR OFFROAD, PROBABLY CAN ONLY HANDLE GRASS. :)

even though the Go-Ped has the best reputation in scooters i really dont know what all the fuss is about i bought a 400 dollar scooter which absolutely hammered (in performance) my mates go ped which he paid $1100 for and he has taken his scooter in for repairs double the amount of times i have. anyway even though this isnt a go ped topic i just thought id put in my 2 cents worth. :wink:

yeah true good little scoot. was thinking of selling now that i have new bike but sort of felt sorry so decided to keep it. :D

price of ur bike

yer mate just looking for a bike how much did u want for ur 1 cheers

yeah dont get that u want a original pro50 i got mine for 2000$ brand new 125cc from a motrbike shop goes hard so easy to get parts for wat more relable ur better off gettin a real one and more powerfull wich meens more fun

go a 4-stroke pitbike mate.... my mate got one rode it for a week and it needed new every thing just save up and get a 125 or 140 somthink that ell last

Have I found the oldest thread (and most inane)? ;)

Ah, the good old days... Pocket bikes go offroad!!! OMG!!!1!!

Latest posts

Back