Official Post pics of your bike Thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Engine just turned up 10 mins ago haha . Just a z160ho . And will go a TB 184 Kit and v2 head .

hey,
here is my lil pitty.

originally a 06/07 Genuine Thumpstar.
Upgraded:
Fastace Front end
Motovert Rims Light Green Hubs
Pro Taper Bars and Grips
gold 1/4 Turn Joker Throttle
Pretty much brand new 150cc Race engine with ported and polished head to 30mm
30mm Mikuni Carby( plan on changing to Oko soon)

and few other bits and pieces.
what you guys think?

^^ looks good,
who did the porting on it, and what cam are you using too?

i have the same Lifan 150 engine in my Atomik, only mods done are an OKO 26mm, and have a big bore 32mm exhaust

the bloke who owns my local pit bike shop ported the head for me and im not too sure what cam it is, the guy i bought it off refered it as just a mild cam i think. great engine, runs very well,

2sae2vm.jpg

hey,
here is my lil pitty.

originally a 06/07 Genuine Thumpstar.
Upgraded:
Fastace Front end
Motovert Rims Light Green Hubs
Pro Taper Bars and Grips
gold 1/4 Turn Joker Throttle
Pretty much brand new 150cc Race engine with ported and polished head to 30mm
30mm Mikuni Carby( plan on changing to Oko soon)

and few other bits and pieces.
what you guys think?

Nice lookin bike mate. I bet you have heaps of fun on it. But isn't that an 04 model thumpstar?
Was a great frame that. I used to race one
9yby6u5y.jpg

Nice lookin bike mate. I bet you have heaps of fun on it. But isn't that an 04 model thumpstar?
Was a great frame that. I used to race one
9yby6u5y.jpg

Wow, that's a nice bike man, s#!ts all over mine hahaha, i was thinking it was maybe an 04, the bloke I bought it off recons it was 06/07 though, I'm not directly is there away to search the vin and get details on it like.cars?

Wow, that's a nice bike man, s#!ts all over mine hahaha, i was thinking it was maybe an 04, the bloke I bought it off recons it was 06/07 though, I'm not directly is there away to search the vin and get details on it like.cars?

I dunno about that mate but I can tell you for definite haha. By 06-07 thumpstar had turned to terra-Moto and turned very gay

Oh ok, yeah I heard about the terra Motos, never even bothered looking into them, must be an 04 then, I know it originally came with the USD folks and I'm pretty sure they just had the standard ones til 03, thanks for letting me know that mate,

hey guys how do I upload a pic of my bike??tried inserting an image n its not letting me

Easiest way I found is to make a photobucket account, upload the picture to that and input the image code.

1019946_602716043096508_828594305_o.jpg

pitpro 125rr
gpx125
race cam
ork
oko 26mm
tb 26mm inlet
takegawa hyper coil and lead
uni filter
1/8 throttle
gpx hp exhaust
tb red tappet covers