Official "what is your job" thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
going into yr10 and go to tafe doing a weilding corse, want to go into mining, carpting or moto mech.

im starting yr12 this year, and I work in a gym. It is probably the best job on earth, I sit around beep cards and tell people what to do lol

year 12 this year :D
carpentry apprenticeship with school and i work in produce department at woolworths gives me some money

qualified mechanic but at the moment im just sittin around home due to a wakeboarding injury march last year and i get my knee reco on the 28th of this month so out again for 6 to 9 months that will be my 5th operation on my leg and knee so over it once im all good again i will prob go back to bein a mechanic but i dont want to

Forklift driver/Factory laborer during holidays, Otherwise I'm at school (starting Yr12 this year) working towards a qualification in marine engineering.

I'm a Systems Administrator/Engineer.

Nerdy computer shit. Pays alright though.

Boilermaker/Metal Fabricator...

Full time Female Body Inspector

i build and repair motorbikes, lawn mowers, chainsaws, etc etc, oh and as of today 150cc twin and single seat buggies

im a bum:) currently unemployed and if anyone so much as says im a dole bludger i shall be forced to print my current bank acct balance:mad:

was brazing/silver-soldering mining/agricultural tools(shit), before that, in an abbatoir killing little defenceless quail and baby chickens(really shit), um, a yard arse at a hardware hooning round on a forklift and the old yard crane(brilliant), um...mechanics and gave that up as boring after 3 months after leaving school(ie, shit)...

currently doing my pilots licence. till i run out of money. which will be very damn soon

-Part Time "LOCAL HERO"

Other then that...still at School facing Yr.12 :(

Hopefully get into Uni next year to study Mechanical Engineering OR Graphic Design :)

rawr!!!! i havent been on the dole for five years!!!! since i had a smashed up leg!!! rawr! dont make me get nasty on your ass!!!:p

Latest posts

Back