Oko vm26

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam93

VIC MR Ride Day Organiser
Reaction score
I have been looking at different carbys and im tossing between a few round slides I came across a Oko 26mm roundslide for cheap, Has anyone had much experiance with these carbs? Tunability? Performance?

Information:
Riding: Motard
Engine: YX150 (klx style) not moded yet but plan on a few toys

Link: OKO VM26 Performance Carby Kit - DHZ Mini Moto

(I wouldnt be buying from dhz im getting one cheaper)

Thanks MiniRiders!

Take my advice.Get a flat slide from DHZ.Dont try to save a few bucks elsewhere.You will pay more in the end

Sam do yourself a favour, and grab a PE-26 replica instead, either from DHZ or NuadThaiDerm... dont bother with the reaaaal cheap OKO roundslides... I think Rip tried one, it was ok, but not brilliant..
The PE-26 is a better carby, and easier to tune...

Alright i was going to buy that one off rip that he tryed he said he couldnt get it tuned that well but never really tried that hard, I might just go the pe then...

And Dhzracing, I want a round slide not a flat side otherwise i would be getting a 26mm oko....

And Dhzracing, I want a round slide not a flat side otherwise i would be getting a 26mm oko....

Why would you go for a round slide over a Flatty when at WOT they are the same, a round slide just creates more turbulent air when partly closed.
Don't be a girl and just get a flatty so the power is more responsive when you bring it on.
Hell, 250 2 bangers have a full flat slide not the oko D/flat slide, which makes them even more responsive to throttle changes, and as if they arn't snappy enough.
:eating:

Haha I dont know i just like the feel of them more than the flat slide...

Latest posts

Back