Piercings/Tattoo's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont noe who this is 4 but saw it on google

i rekon that looikkkkksss siikkkk

tattoo.jpg

heres my back and my sleves get started in feb
backtatt.png

Jeese the picture didnt turn out real big but its my first ever picture post so I'm learning

just thought i'de share the new age law for tattooing. Im not sure if these are AUS wide, but I know its in N.S.W that now no person under 18 is able to be legally tattooed, parental consent now means nothing.

my latest addition. bad pic because its hard to take pics of your own arm haha
100_1335.jpg

this a couple of pics of my forearm, it's not finished. I wanna get it all the way up my arm and across my chest and back, it's just heaps exspensive. it has already cost 600

Attachments

• 14012009190.jpg
    14012009190.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 14012009191.jpg
    14012009191.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 13
Post pics of your tats

here is mine

done by turtle at sin the skin hillcrest Qld i would recomend him for sure awesome bloke

100_1330.jpg

and my KINGY tat just after it got done

100_1470.jpg

this is my little piece going in for 2 more hours today... should be fun :p

Gonna basically have from my knees to lower back fully coloured when finished!:D

Attachments

• Metatt2.jpg
    Metatt2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Metatt1.jpg
    Metatt1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Metatt3.jpg
    Metatt3.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Metatt4.jpg
    Metatt4.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 53
Craig at tattoo alley in broadbeach!

150 an hour and does nearly everything free hand which is cool because its original!

Far out mate, you got more crack than Cambodia!! :D

Sick looking tat though. I'm in the process of getting mine drawn up for me. Bloody lot of work that goes into them. And chair time.

nice work boys ,i have a tat but to embarrassed to show ,its lame and i was only young and i will never do it again

tho i like the look of tatts im being more turned off as it seems every man and his dog has 1

but like i said nice tatts boys i loved the kanga 1 looks cool

Heres what I got for my time in the army. It's almost mandatory once your serve and get deployed.
SouthernCrossTat.jpg

Holy sh1t man..............
I have almost the same tat, but thicker outline and stars are a bit more stretched out.... I seen yours and was like wtf... did i post a tat of mine on here lol!!!!!

Thats awesome, I also got mine done whilst serving! I was actually in Malaysia when i got mine done!!!

Man im still freaking out haha!
will post pic of mine soon:)

i found a couple more of my cuz..

Shame you cant see his neck in this.. but check the link above and you can see..
DSCN0078.jpg

Anyone for Warhammer?! lol.. Siiick..
DSCN0077.jpg

well im 15 and this is mine,,,,, was going to get an asian tat but i saw how they did it and i got scared lol so i got an aussie one,,,, pretty much cuz im half and half

00DSC00071.jpg

i said are you thai? lol

but obviously khun mai poot phasa thai 555+

(you dont speak thai)

Latest posts

Back