Pimpit or Pitpro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey i-thump how come u know so much about these. the guy who sells these in Sydney. his factory is like 15 minutes from my house so i might pop in one day and check out these bikes.

have u heard of any bad things happening to them. Have they got good parts and shit. would u have to change a few bits when u buy it or what

Im not sure if this engine is the 150cc Lifan or the 150cc Yx. Anyone know?
i_thump

That's a Lifan 150 engine (Daytona type) ..... my feeling is that they'll cream a YX150 on a tight dirt track (I have a YX150) ...... the long stroke crank will give much better bottom end to mid range punch ...... exactly what's needed for MX type riding ... :)

IF you ever broke one of those twin trellis frames ...... then I'd seriously advise you to go visit Jenny Craig for urgent help ........ or buy a big bike ...... :p

One thing I will add is ...... take a really good look at the bike you are going to buy first to check the alignment of the steering head tube and the rear subframe ....... step back and check that the rear loop isn't twisted or tilted to one side and check that the steering head centre line lines up with the top of the fuel cap and the centre line of the top of the bike ....... most people won't notice these things or give a toss for that matter ..... but I'm a fussy prick who has extensive experience in engineering fabrication so it sticks out like dogs nuts to me within seconds of looking at a bike ...... the twin railed frames DO tend to be a bit sloppily aligned during manufacture .... at least the one's I've seen anyway and also some of the twin pipe frames ..

A lot of the frames being sold on ebay give me the impression that they are factory seconds that were rejected for use on complete bikes ..... so sellers buy them cheap to sell on flea bay ....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back