pit bike frame?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b2oner

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone could help me out, i bought this pit bike frame today and was wondering what it is exactly, i want to buy a swingarm, fuel tank and some plastics but i have no idea what frame it is, thanks blake

Attachments

• 20160326_145121.jpg
    20160326_145121.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 10
  • 20160326_145137.jpg
    20160326_145137.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Welcome to Minirider's

First thing, get the formality's out of the way, drop in here and introduce yourself

That frame look's like a TTR110 style pit bike frame, much like the Atomik Fuse, Foxico Mantaray and a few other's
Does your big have a build plate on the head stem tube ?

001-24.jpg

Some brand's use CRF70 style plastic's on them too.
PIT Bike CRF7 Style Kick Start 15cc Engine Dirt Bike 4 Stroke Motor Graphics in NSW | eBay

I have a couple of build thread's in my signature that you could have a look at to give you an idea

Cheer's, Craig

alright cool thanks a lot for your reply, i have the number here *lfkycje0xa1042799*, i cant see how the plastics would mount because there is no bolt holes for the seat on the sub frame

The tank mount's to the 2x mount's on the frame,
then the seat hook's onto a bolt on the back of the tank, the hole in the middle
Then at the rear of the seat there are 2x bracket's that bolt to the frame

TAK-08.jpg

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Last edited:
that makes total sense now thanks a lot, i do have another question in regards of the swing arm, can you tell me if i just need some spacers to fit the swing arm or do i just have the wrong swing arm all together
( i can get more pictures of the swing arm if need be )

Attachments

• 20160326_171805.jpg
    20160326_171805.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
note that there are spacers between swingarm and frame, AND a spacer between the two sides of the swingarm as well. bit of 1/2" steel pipe cut to required lengths should suffice... its much nicer when they weld these things on, isnt it?

Latest posts

Back