pit bikes for under $1000

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashermb96

Reaction score
I new to pitbike so i'm not sure whats good and whats not.
I was looking at maby getting a pitpro 125cc rr or motox 125, or maby a dhz but there a little more exspensive.

hahaha well... its boxing day sales so i want to buy it soon, so i'm trying my luck with two threads cause as you can see if havnt got much response yet..

Last edited:
hi mate witch thread are you gunna go with you cant have to threads the same! and how much are you looking at spending 100 or a 1000?

if your in perth go to costal motorcycles in perth they sell crusty demons pit bikes and all the spares

hey. Go for DHZ, even though it might be a few hundred more atomik isn't very good and not reliable im thinking of getting a DHZ Dpro 140 soon :)

hey. Go for DHZ, even though it might be a few hundred more atomik isn't very good and not reliable im thinking of getting a DHZ Dpro 140 soon :)

zombie thread, just let it die..
oh yeah, well i heard that atomik are reliable.. there all the same unless its a ptso or a lxr so go and find a frame that fits you... and thats all that matters (the rest can be changed)

Bro if I was u I'd go Dhz for an extra 100 u can get a 140 or 250 a160

Sorry the last bit of my post if u didn't understand was an extra $100 for 140dpro or $250 for160dpro

atomik arnt bad 4 the price, just run it in nice, and it will be fine. the chain and sprockets are sh** so replace them soon, after running in, and maybe the forks as mine were terrible...hardest things ever lol.

Latest posts

Back