PitPro 125cc RR 2007

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron

Reaction score
Model: RR

Make: Pitpro

Year: 2007

Specs: (Stuff like this...)
125cc Lifan
4 speedTransmission
USD Forks
95km max speed
single piston brakes
kick start

Who this bike is for: This bike is designed for all ages and sizes, but be prepared to be fixing it after each ride.

Price: $650

Photo:

[Replies]: The bike goes extremely well, but unfortunitly thats were the excitment ends, The bikes Lifan 125cc engine isnt very good at all, and compared to the ducar 125cc it doesnt even keep up qaulity wise, The rear shock bottoms out, the engine eventually burns oil, and the front forks arnt very strong at all, i'd give it a 3 out of 10.

I definately agree on the lifan 125 engine burning oil, I have one my old bike and it blows smoke and eats the oil so fast. Just burns it up after a couple of rides.

The Lifan start in any gear 140 engine deosnt start doing this does it? :(

And yes every one who I know who owns a pitpro 125 says it allways breaks and is unreliable.

i have owned a PITPRO RR before. the motor was ok when i first got it. i got a lifan 125cc black block same as the one in the RR in my atomik avenger and i have had nothing but probs with it clucth is dead the magneto shit it self some times it has no comp. the frame was un commfy i didnt really like it to long but it was tuff and if u put a better rear shock on the bike it would be good for jumps and so forth. swingarm was like plastic and i dont think it will hold jumps really weak how they have made it. tyres are not good just like all the china bikes on ebay they need to be changed asap. chain was not good it came lose alot needed tighting for every ride. brakes work really good when i got mine i had to pump them abit before they worked but they really stop good. seat was to hard not comfy at all. forks bottomed out heaps on just lil jumps. pegs are not very good they rattle heaps. thats all i got for u guys i give this bike a 4 out of 10.. thanks hope i can help

I definately agree on the lifan 125 engine burning oil, I have one my old bike and it blows smoke and eats the oil so fast. Just burns it up after a couple of rides.

The Lifan start in any gear 140 engine deosnt start doing this does it? :(

And yes every one who I know who owns a pitpro 125 says it allways breaks and is unreliable.

Hey mate, the lifan 125cc is the base engine, which is rock bottom qaulity, which is why its found on rock bottom qaulity bikes! Your engine is nearing the top qaulity section, its a all new design and a very tuff and reliable motor!

I have owned a PitPro outlaw for quite some time now and had no problems whatsoever

I noticed these are starting to sell pretty cheap on ebay one just went for under $500. That would have been pretty good buying!

are these bikes really that bad?? wat breaks easy on them??

the back break pedal bends easy and the levers snap heaps (but thats like all chinas)

didn't realise they were so bad.
how does that lifan compare with the ducar?

yep pretty realisticly judged its not that great of a bike imo

the back break pedal bends easy and the levers snap heaps (but thats like all chinas)

not all china's are bad, i mena genuine thumpsters, pitster pro's, motoverts etc. are rlly good bikes, but yeh, get what ya mean, all bikes around $800 like the pitpro are pretty much crappy, they do hold up 4 a while but oneday u go 4 a ride and 2 things fall off, the next ride the engine blows up, lol

My friends friend has a pitpro RR and every thing has broken on it, plus he baught it from the 3 amigos ahahha serves him right for being stupid enough to buy from them.

lol, wat a sucker, i havn't ever bought from 'em. thought about it but even reading the name of it, it just sounds rlly scummy

pascal even if u wanted to buy from em ur in vic and there in sa

Yeah, what are you on about? They are a shop here in SA...

yeh, i could buy a dirtbike from Malasia, it bein in SA and me in VIC, how does that mean i can't get something from them, postage, lol

Latest posts

Back