PitPro 125cc RR 2007

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh, so u pay a motorbike transport company to deliver it to you.

yeh, i could buy a dirtbike from Malasia, it bein in SA and me in VIC, how does that mean i can't get something from them, postage, lol

Pascal man you talk so much shit look at your bike the postage cost would be more than double of what your peice of shit motor bike costed. ( 150 - 200 )

i ahvethe pit pro 138cc genuine engine bore of 138cc. chrmo frame and swinger, upgraded parts. i havent had ny probs with the engine. apart from a lil clutch slip thats it. im a 80kg rider and it hammers, love nice long wheelies and massive stoppies the forlks are more then happy to hold my weight, only ting i dont like is my exhaust snaped of at the weld and i smashed all my leavers clean of. then again i did flip a stoppie at 45kph. over all, id like to see some better welds in the rear sub frame. but im getting a 12 bar and hand break pegs for mine soon, so ill keep yas posted on when it turns into a stunter

I had a pitpro RR great bike no problem with the bike at all. Only problem i had was from doing burnouts stand up on the pegs on concrete which killed the clutch because of all the weight n shit but otherwise bike is perfect rides rough but to ride around the streets or local park loads of fun or just to thrash in your backyard. I took my pitpro to broady track on the pro track and intermediate nothing broke I hit the jump as hard as I could and I weigh 65kg and the bike was still going. Frame's and swing arm are strong but I agree it did bottom out, each coil touched each other lol. But other wise its a great bike to thrash around.

hey, i might be geting a pitpro. me and my mates, do you think i should?

I'll get:
Pro taper bars
Fast ace rear shock
spacers in forks and better oil, so they don't botom out.
mabye graphics??

What else should i get? what breaks

They're all good mods, especially the suspension, that'll save you breaking alot of stuff but the engine on the pitpro 125 is still very bad and I would steer clear of it just because of that.

If you like the Pitpro bikes there is always the 125 Pitpro LE.It is a little more expensive than the 125RR but it has a better "125"cc motor,the same rolling frame as the Pitpro 140cc and even comes with Kenda Carlsbad tyres.
We sell them for around the $800 mark.!!

Cheers Brian

If you like the Pitpro bikes there is always the 125 Pitpro LE.It is a little more expensive than the 125RR but it has a better "125"cc motor,the same rolling frame as the Pitpro 140cc and even comes with Kenda Carlsbad tyres.
We sell them for around the $800 mark.!!

Cheers Brian

do you ship to Western Australia 6258?

Hit me up with a PM, cheers

How come other people on the site haven't had any problems?

what about jono him and his vids the same motor seems to go very well. I will look after it and tune it properly,

Dont Get One

the pit pro 125cc rr is absolutly shit it rides hard but is too prone to problems so far in a week ive poped a tyre snapped a foot peg and its constanty dying whilst riding i regret buying it

i got a pitpro 125 but it came with the grey cased engine. It goes alright but the forks suck. I agree about the footpegs i just slipped off mine backwards up a hillclimb, the bike fell and when i picked it up, NO footpeg. Otherwise its a good bike for the price i paid 628 posted so its alright for that.

i got my bike about a month and a half ago. only thing thats really gone wrong is that the stand snapped off but i didnt want it anway. lol. but the brakes did go weird for a litlle bit but theyre fine now and my bike is going great. i did get a new seat though.

Pit pro 125 rr

I have the 125cc rr and got it for around 700
Have had no problems with it and i dont regret buying:)

would recommend getting it

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ You should only have thr right to say that once you have owned the bike for a few months so you know what will brake on it.

PitPro 125RR - Bang for Buck

Hey mate, the PitPro 125RR is a solid bike for the price. About the only thing you ever need to replace is levers and tubes.

We have kenda extra strength tubes avaialble for $15.00, replacement brake and clutch levers for $15.00, and braced chromo foot peg assemblies for $50.00.

Any other questoins let me know. Also speak to Brian from Maylands (he is a site sponsor), carries the full range of pitpro's and has full workshop facilities.

I own a pit pro LE 125, only a few minor problems like the air filter was sucking in too much air allowing the bike to not rev properly.. and it come with no back brakes but that wasnt maylands fault.. or pitpro bloody customs forgot to put them back on.. oh yeah and the fuel tank was leaking once again neither of the two companys involveds fault CUSTOMS once again.\

Scott LE IS A GREAT BIKE, WOULD RECCOMEND IT. just check everything when u go pick it up.

Latest posts

Back