psto pit bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psto

Reaction score
Hey,
has anybody heard much about the new pit bike psto? any reviews does anyone think there good or good value for money?

if ur talkin about the psto version of the pitsterpro lxr they basically the same champ.. i reckon pretty good for price comparing the two.. and ya can basically get same parts etc..

ok cool do u know if many people have one? i was thinking about getting the tl160?
so do the same company make pitster pro and psto? and i also cant find what hp the tl160 has

Last edited:
Made in the same factory. Psto is slightly longer and taller. But yes I'd pick the psto over the standard model of lxr as the psto is cheaper so it's better value.

Psto is good value for money.
Only let down for me is the rear shock is pretty ordinary., tank leaked around fuel tap, Molkt carbie leaked bad and went straight in the bin. Wheels.seat.engine. are same as LXR

Just confirming but I'm pretty sure the suspension set up they both come stock with is the same... The pstos I know the forks are def the same just not labelled. Just can't remember about the shock! Both come stock with a Molkt... Which I've personally never had an issue with the 3 I've had. Other issues you've had damo are just bad luck :p

Last edited:
Nah the psto shock is fairly dodgy compared to the one standard on the lxr.
The forks are meant to be un labelled GPX black labels.

you save like 500 bucks between the two so there is defently some spare cash to get a nice shock+ a oko

btw i have had trouble with my molkt and it keeps buging me so a pwk is probaly the way to go

rear shock im pretty sure on the psto tl160 is same as the lxr, DNM UDDHL (i think) with 320lbs spring..

and damo from memory you said you weren't a small lad so a 320 lbs shock will feel like poo and probly kill the shock pretty quick.. i have a 320 in mine and i have to have the clickers wound right up and its still border line too soft

rear shock im pretty sure on the psto tl160 is same as the lxr, DNM UDDHL (i think) with 320lbs spring..

and damo from memory you said you weren't a small lad so a 320 lbs shock will feel like poo and probly kill the shock pretty quick.. i have a 320 in mine and i have to have the clickers wound right up and its still border line too soft

I run a 320 lbs and its perfect for me middle settings... so yeah boys get heavier springs ha ha. I spoke to reefy about it and he said there not exactly the same shock, but pretty much the same. So it's possibly just an unbranded dnm like how the forks are unbranded. Reefy said the shock was all good for him.

we sell psto at marshall s ...if u interested we can show u the differences and other bikes we have in

I run a 320 lbs and its perfect for me middle settings... so yeah boys get heavier springs ha ha. I spoke to reefy about it and he said there not exactly the same shock, but pretty much the same. So it's possibly just an unbranded dnm like how the forks are unbranded. Reefy said the shock was all good for him.

yeah revmx and the cini's run a different linkage setup so it would change the spring rate..

hey yeah i bought the tl160 psto today already put together i was told basicaly the same as lxr but a few things on it is a bit cheaper but still really good but only prob i had today when you give it a bit and slow down straight away it sounds like its flooding with fuel and splatters for a bit and when i turn the fuel off it comes good and turn it back on so what would be causing that? but other than that it got heaps of power comfortable
and what is pkw? and oko?

Last edited:
ok where can i buy one of them from i live in bendigo? just like any motorbike shop or a minibike shop and then it should run a lot smoother? do u know if there is anywhere in the bendigo melbourne area that have mini bike races?
and do you if these bikes would handle a thrashing and a few jumps
and what does the 26mm mean cause i can only find alot of 28mm and 30mm bigger the better? haha
and the oko carbie it says 1/8 throttle turn and mine is a quarter throttle turn does that matter?

Last edited:
26mm is what your after an you can buy it from dhz through the link Sean sent you.
The bike will handle jumps and racing. May need a few modifications but nothing major.

Latest posts

Back