PSTO TL160

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlerider9

Reaction score
anyone got one of these? what are they like? was thinking of getting one, searched around miniriders for a bit but couldnt see any posts on it or a review.

these are pretty fresh to the market right now..

to me they looks the goods, similar setup to the pitster pro lxr. minus the added extra's like brake and master guards and so on.
the forks appear to be a different breed too, tho im sure they are a de-branded set of gpx's..

as with any new bike they always require upgrades straight from the box.. chain being the major item..
standard carby can be a pain in the a$$ to get right but an oko26mm fixes that..tyres would be next on the list..
oh and a sticker kit lol

Yeah I have'nt ridden one but I've seen em in the flesh and they look good to me too.

I have ridden one and found it a solid feeling bike. Was comfortable to ride. Seemed to be of good quality. Reefy#1 on here is a dealer and also sells them tricked out with TB parts. You should get in contact with him for all the best info! There a bit higher and a little longer then an lxr, there was a few bits about them that made them a little better build/stronger then an lxr. but yeah get in contact with reefy and he'll let you know all about it!

thanx, yea i was gonna swap the carby with the oko on my revmx and ive got a tb head still in the box il throw on along with a new chain.

They are good mate. The carbie is a bin job.
Bike Seems pretty well built.will need another set of clamps if changing to a pair of pro tapers as they are not 7/8.
The air box dont work well in wet conditions..

Or ya can just run the Pro Taper fat bars?? why would you want to go back to 7/8 bars lol

PT-contoursansbarre.jpg

yeah pretty sure all they have fat bar bar clamps on them already, so any fat protaper, tag or similar bars will go on

Last edited:
Or ya can just run the Pro Taper fat bars?? why would you want to go back to 7/8 bars lol

PT-contoursansbarre.jpg

the real unamerican term for bar sizes is 22.2mm for standard & 28.6mm for tapered you can also go all out & get 31.8mm which are basicly unbreakable :)

He rides psto in aust pitster in usa . There pretty much the same buy what ever you can get the best deal on !

i was looking before and found a place selling them cheaper than the lxr
is the price difference in the name or the quality?

Last edited:
Well there still fairly fresh on the market so abit hard to tell with quality . There is only a few minor diffreneces in the frame forks etc. But yea pretty much the same .

price is pretty much in the name what i have heard/seen ..

Pitster and the psto are from the same factory , and psto sells straight to the ppl and cut out the middle man so thats why its cheaper.

So are we about to see a for sale thread MB?

From all accounts the RevMX is a very decent bit of kit.

I personally havent ridden one or even seen one in the flesh but from everything I have been told they are on par with the ciniwerx bikes.

I know you have had some issues with yours from the start and that must have left a bit of a bad taste in your mouth. If you have worked out most of those issues though, give it some time to grow on you otherwise you are going to be losing some serious money if you sell it.

Just my thoughts. I used to always think the grass was greener on the other side but when I got there it generally would look greener where I had just come from.

PSTO's do look great and I still want one. Its just the RevMX also looks darn good.

logic

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back