pwk 28 (keihin)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok i just checked tht carb thread and theres no mention of any pwk or even oko 28mm's in there...
there all 26mm so disregard there pilot settings, there mains will still be ok tho...

100 main is still too big... 95/96 would be heaps

how did ya go with this?

an and not sure if this has been answered but OKO and keihin carbs run different internals..mainly emulsion tube and pilot circuit
thats why you see OKO carbs running jets like tht...

qwerty my 140 is also running an IRK, 7mm lift cam, ported, port match and manifold matched... so yeah i reckon mine probably breathes similar to yours... ;)

i'm running a K#39 pilot jet, and K#97 main jet, JJH needle on middle clip, with a 28MM OKO flattie, and is super crisp....
it's also been tuned on a dyno, running AFR's in the mid 11's all the way through... so yeah, i reckon i got it pretty close....

thanks man
ive got a question?
did it kill the bottom end power?
rode mine all day today with the stock jk pz26 (22mm) and the bottom end power was crap once it hit powerband it shot like a rocket im thinking if it already bad as it is with a small carb whats a 28 going to do?:eek:

large cams like to breathe.

the engine probly didnt like the small carb. so the 28mm is a nice match... just a shame you got a keihin copy carb(harder to tune) and not an OKO.
OKO 28mm seem to work pretty much straight out the box just like the 26mm OKO.

Wholy hell. has anyone seen these Yoshi 28mm carbs?
do you reckon they'd work on the pitties?
How do you attach the throttle cable?
Yoshimura28mmcarby.jpg

That looks mint :) is it easy to use sean?

never used one mate...

but couldnt imagine theyd be that hard to setup..hardest thing is to find a bike with enough tank clearance as they are a very tall carb.
id say crf70 style and ttr style would fit. but count it out on a crf50 style unless you run it out the side..

Latest posts

Back