QLD Racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers dude, ive already started bike prep ahaha, next time maybe get to forty early to get a better park instead of getting a new paint job hahaha

ok here are the race results for round one i will update for each round

race results for race class Stock 50

position........bike.number..................rider.........................points

1st....................176...................Damien.Bottoz...................68
-
2nd.....................x.......................Corey.Miller.....................67
-
3rd....................411.......................todd.tucker....................64
-
4th......................1........................hayden.rees....................56
-
race results for race class 12 inch open
-
1st......................1.........................rodney.kirchner................72
-
2nd....................21...........................styvan.cusinato..............69
-
3rd.....................49..........................darren.mattiesson............60
-
4th....................167.....................damien.bottoz.....................54
-
5th....................375......................joshua.bland......................48
-
6th.....................47......................aaron.kemp.........................44
-
7th....................811......................stuart.lye............................43

Last edited:
the points are close as dude, glad the last race wasnt for points ahahaha

WOOOGGGYY!!!! Top effort dude.

Nice job to Styv for making the trip and getting a 2nd.

Cmon guys pics and vid we want to see the day!!! :)

yeah top effort from styv to head up here to have a crack was goot to meet him out there and have a chat

he was fast out there two 2nd's and race 3 the last of the day he won :congrats:

was good fun having a little battle with woggy here and there in the 12'' open class

Best track so far for me fellas, we worth the trip up!! And will be there again don't worry about that. Spewin I stalled it 2nd race in let me down a far bit but 2nd overall was good enough for 1st round, I won't make the same mistake again!!

Enjoyed meeting different faces and chating with the crew. **** news on my knee she's not the best need MRI scans so I don't kno about round 2 as yet :( I'll get back to cycling and training up to speed in a couple weeks finger crossed for round2.

Track was nothing short of amazing it really had a WOW factory to it and the watering system!!! **** me... It was off its head haha if we're gonna have full gate there going to have to extend there gates cause I think I counted 15 gate spots?? Great weekend away fellas hopefully see you out there next round

i race a 88, hman races an 88 and corey races a 88 i think ahaha its a good day out, come out and race march 10th is the next one

I wish the last race was scored , i smoked!! all you big bore Lxr 12 inches on my 10" 88limited haha not really smoked but still just got 1st , pretty proud of that effort :D

Its called stock class , but its really more of just 10" class , my stocker was the only stock bike in it that my mate was riding , rest of us where 88's.

Less talk more pics!!!!!!!!!!

Cmon someone must have some to chuck up???

Stole these off facebook , thanks to everyone that took em :thumbup:

222747_593786923968182_1983616370_n.jpg

154853_593784013968473_1174440710_n.jpg

Styv almost killing me
556318_10151230092327854_112954399_n.jpg

Cheers Woggy really appreciated.

Some cool Pics. Styv with the air time. lol

That last dude looks like he is going to eat is so hard. China wheels have come a long way. haha

Latest posts

Back