QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll give you a holla next time were heading out there Brett! Won't be a BBQ this time but I'll try n rally the troops! Get a few of our there.

hopefully going to Nolan park tomorrow ill be on a 1999 Suzuki ts185 a pit bike and or a yzf250 come say hi if your there tomorrow

no its in brendale there is a park behind Gear Factor you come up to south pine rd heading towards linkfield rd that you make a Left on Deakin St than a right on to Kenworth Pl than follow that up to the end there is a little road to the left go down there.

theres a nice little track carved out and just a big open field to ride around it its fun racing other people around the paddoc and around the little track

I got my gear at gear factor, is the track legal?

well on a saturday and Sunday theres about 10 to 20 people there and ive been there atleast 20 times and iv'e never had any trouble iv'e seen cops come out of there and drive past us and didn't stop us so i think its legal

well on a saturday and Sunday theres about 10 to 20 people there and ive been there atleast 20 times and iv'e never had any trouble iv'e seen cops come out of there and drive past us and didn't stop us so i think its legal

Sweet. I guess it's private property and if gear factor don't care the cops have no jurisdiction

hopefully next week ill be going to Toorbul forest just off the toorbul/ dony brook exit theres also a place that it meets up with just up at steve irwin way exit theres a pretty cool track fenced off there but the gates are locked has anyone else been there

no its in brendale there is a park behind Gear Factor you come up to south pine rd heading towards linkfield rd that you make a Left on Deakin St than a right on to Kenworth Pl than follow that up to the end there is a little road to the left go down there.

We take the bikes down there quite a bit.
Its all legal and the owners are happy for people to ride down there. As long as people do the right thing.
The gate has been closed from time to time when the word about it starts getting out.

yer man it annoys me when you see 4x4's and cars drifting in there like tyre marks and dug out holes there thats whats gonna get it shut down. Who owns the land ?

Our neighbours know the person who owns it, he is the one who told us about it.
We were out there last Saturday was no one there when we got there about 12:30.
All up there would have been about 10 bikes down there while we were there and we stayed till about 10:30.
Its great only 5 mins for us to get down there (takes longer putting the bikes on the trailer)
Was only one knob on some mini 2 stroke thing. He followed us in when he saw we had the bikes on the back obviously went home and got his and came down.

Hoping he doesnt tell his other knob mates about it.

Our neighbours know the person who owns it, he is the one who told us about it.
We were out there last Saturday was no one there when we got there about 12:30.
All up there would have been about 10 bikes down there while we were there and we stayed till about 10:30.
Its great only 5 mins for us to get down there (takes longer putting the bikes on the trailer)
Was only one knob on some mini 2 stroke thing. He followed us in when he saw we had the bikes on the back obviously went home and got his and came down.

Hoping he doesnt tell his other knob mates about it.

lol yer i think i know who your talking about hes annoying but its an alight place for an afternoon ride gets abit boring after a while

Phoenix Creek Motocross Park

Hi Everyone,

We just wanted to let you know about our new MX park. We are situated approximately 2 hours N/W of Brisbane near Yarraman, Queensland.

Phoenix Creek Motocross Park has three purpose-built junior motocross (MX) tracks that range from beginner and Pee Wee, right through to advanced mini motocross bikes. We use a system of pit areas linked by safety lanes that lead directly to the MX tracks to eliminate car, bike, and pedestrian conflict.

Check out the PhoenixCreek website and we hope to see you sometime.

I think that's what they mean when they say advanced mini motocross Cordogs, and the reason they have posted on this site. Could definitely be worth checking out and getting a bunch of mini's out there for a ride. I would think that if it is aimed at juniors and minis, big bikes would be no go. Which would make it somewhere great to ride mini's !! Check out the website, plenty of info, hopefully the advanced track is as good as they say.

Last edited:
Phoenix Creek Motocross Park

Hi Cordogs,

There is no age limit and pit bikes are generally fine, but not full size MX bikes. There are examples of bikes which can and cannot be ridden on the Phoenix Creek website but if you need clarification just call or use the website to lodge an enquiry. The minimum requirement for riding gear is also described on the website regardless of the type of bike.

Please bear in mind that this is a family oriented park and we don't tolerate dangerous or unacceptable behaviour from riders or campers. We aim to provide a safe and relaxing environment for all. Hope to see you there some time.

Regards,
PhoenixCreek
http://www.phoenixcreek.com.au

Looks good but what about pit bikes, people over the age of 12 and big bikes?

Latest posts

Back