QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey everybody, im new to the forum and new to dirt bikes and even newer to pit bikes

i just bought my first bike a pit pro 125, using the threads here i pulled it down and greased and loctited the whole thing and went for a car park burn cuz thats all i had time for last weekend. but now my friend and i want to go for a little blast somwehere to run them in and get a feel for riding these little things.

after reading this thread im keen to go to nolan park as its close as **** to me, whats the go is it legal? is anyone alowed there? i was planning on going like saturday morning at 8 is that too early? anyone want to come laugh/give pointers to two newbies?

getting so keen to have a play.

Does Nolan Park look like this?
BD90E2D9-C8EF-41D9-A96E-D4CA4C26EE8D-256-0000001F40543977_zps4255bc94.jpg

Nah, it looks like a paddock. Last time I checked, never ride there before tho, I'll check on my way home from work tonight.

edit: **** was so keen to get home didnt check it out... Does anyone know if its still rideable? or is it undergoing some reno's so to speak?

Last edited:
Hey guys,
I'm new to the site and looking to meet new people,
I have a pitpro. 140xr and looking for some people to ride with, I have been riding bikes forever
But recently riding my sports bike was hit by a drunk driver at 60kmph, after breaking 2 vertibra and a few ribs
I'm looking to ease back into things
So if your in brissy and wouldn't mind another riding buddy send me a message

Always looking for new riders dude!
Keep an eye on this thread as well as any others titled Queensland Miniriders Ride Day -*******

I'm pretty sure I'm heading to Fort Lytton to see the boys race on Sunday but after that will most likely head back to our local for a bit of maintenance, so another fortnight or so there should be a decent group of us heading out there n your welcome to join if you want? :)

Always looking for new riders dude!
Keep an eye on this thread as well as any others titled Queensland Miniriders Ride Day -*******

I'm pretty sure I'm heading to Fort Lytton to see the boys race on Sunday but after that will most likely head back to our local for a bit of maintenance, so another fortnight or so there should be a decent group of us heading out there n your welcome to join if you want? :)

Why would you head out to the track without your bike. Get out there and race !!

Because the amount of k's I'll be doing this weekend. I'll be stuffed if ill be towing round a trailer with two bikes in it!

Plus, Lytton was a last minute setup. I'd seen the NSW boys were heading up to race so I wanted to call in and say hi n meet a few of them.

Plus didn't see you at the last QMR ride days?

excuses excuses !!

I rode at a private mini ride day on the weekend otherwise I would have gone up to Parklands for a blast.

Just scoped Nolan. Big fence, chain and padlock!
As I'm sure you guys knew but I had to check plus it's on my way home.
Yeah bro I'll be so keen to be riding the bike with some people, I'll be checking back here a bit so keep us posted :) I'll probably be riding every weekend since I lost my licence and can't ride my road bike.

Any body have any recommendations for places to ride this weekend? Not too far from Brisbane? I'm so keen to try out the bike.

It's pretty hard for me to commit to anything these days, let alone race days!
The occasional ride day with plenty of notice and the odd trail last minute is usually doable.

Lytton is great, but I don't have the time to put in to be competitive! Even in the slightest.:)
So it turns into a pretty expensive and time consuming hobby just to make up numbers.

Stick to legal tracks. I know a lot of people here don't, but you are only asking for problems riding illegally. It also gives all bike riders a bad rep, and there are enough problems trying to get places to ride, and keeping them open. I am gonna go spin some laps on Saturday arvo at Lytton if anyone else is keen. Find some hot lines before next Sunday !!

Cordogs, making up the numbers is all I have ever done. Its all about riding and having fun. And we are riding around on modified kids bikes. Nothing is serious, and there is something wrong if it is. If people were only going to ride cos they wanted to win races, there is only one person on this planet that would ride, and that's Ryan Villopoto. Watching him ride makes me wonder why I ever swung a leg over a bike. He surely aint human !!

Stick to legal tracks. I know a lot of people here don't, but you are only asking for problems riding illegally. It also gives all bike riders a bad rep, and there are enough problems trying to get places to ride, and keeping them open. I am gonna go spin some laps on Saturday arvo at Lytton if anyone else is keen. Find some hot lines before next Sunday !!

Hey hey hey hot lines !

I might get a glimpse of them
As you come past to lap me !

I don't know about that. The last time I rode there on my mini I busted myself up. Gonna be so good getting that many mini guys there. Should be a blast !!

Hey what's a practice Session worth at Lytton on Saturday? Is it packed.

Never usually too many people there. Think it's $30. No license needed. If u ride in the arvo, all the guys that are there in the morning go home

Latest posts

Back