QLD Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aight, the word is that coomera is still good, know several guys at school that are riding out there still, and me mate was there last sunday with a few people and no coppers?

anyone know what the QLD coppers can do? can they take your bike yet? lol

aight, the word is that coomera is still good, know several guys at school that are riding out there still, and me mate was there last sunday with a few people and no coppers?

anyone know what the QLD coppers can do? can they take your bike yet? lol

This better be about a LEGAL riding spot. If not posts will be gone.

This better be about a LEGAL riding spot. If not posts will be gone.

the only legal riding spots for minis in se qld that i know of is fort lytton and black duck. club day this sunday at fort lytton.

Black Duck Valley

Hi all,
I took my son out to black duck valley on Saturday. He had a ball and because he was under 8 it only cost $5 (+fuel to get there). He rode around on there junior jumper track all day until his arms got saw at 330pm. I would recommend it to any parent wanting some where to take there kids for the day/weekend. While I was there I had a bit of a look around but couldn't find a designated pit bike track. Is there one there? If not where does every one ride there pit bikes there as I would like to take mine next time.
Has anyone taken there pitty to motocross mountain? Is there junior track as good as Black Duck Valley? Any other suggestions as where to go legally? I have heard there is a place just over the boarder. Does any one know of this place?
Thanks
Travis
P1070683.jpg
Cody on his TDR 70 at black duck valley

There was 2 mini tracks . both overgrown and if you dont have a idea where they where you would never see them lol..

When i go out there i just ride on the big bike tracks , its fun trying to do the big jumps.

Motocross mountain is even more suited to big bikes compared to blackduck , i never noticed a junior track there ? just a big mx track and a tighter one which is still pretty big and the rest is trails. for mini's.

There is a place at kenilworth , has pretty alright kids flat track and beginner tracks . havn't taken the mini there but it would be alright if your a pretty good rider.

dont forget theres also a place called THE FARM.
no quite as far as moto mountain and has a swimming hole and flying fox.

check out the dirt track cowboys site for more info Where To Ride

We've emailed and left msgs with the black duck people offerin to bring the bobcats out to clean up their mini/pitbike tracks but have heard nothin back from them..Does anyone know when this Wyaralong trail facility will be up and running?

We've emailed and left msgs with the black duck people offerin to bring the bobcats out to clean up their mini/pitbike tracks but have heard nothin back from them..Does anyone know when this Wyaralong trail facility will be up and running?

lets hope it opens soon. i havent heard anything about it lately.

There pissing me off ... there just dumbfounded when you ask them about the mini tracks..

There not really passionate about it tbh..

Keep on them , if they dont want someone to fix the track up with there own hands and machinery then wtf...

We could get some awesome ride days happening out there once there up and running.

got an email yesterday from the gov sayin wyaralong wont be open until mid 2011 at the earliest.
yeah wogtaz i will keep on em. bit disheartenin when ya get no response from em tho. kinda makes 1 think they only want big bikes out there. anyone on ere know how to make websites?? got a bit of an idea goin...

anyone know about kingston near the go karts apparntly they turn a blind eye 2 ppl rideing there cuz of the noice of the karts ?

ride

Well i have been off the bike for a while, i'm stinging to get back on & i'm getting my new bike soon, :jumping-smiley-011: but looking at fort lytton web site where i raced in 09 seems like the big bike have taken over the mini bike track, has any one rode on the track that is there now, can the table tops and the other bigger jumps be done on a mini.
cheers

Well i have been off the bike for a while, i'm stinging to get back on & i'm getting my new bike soon, :jumping-smiley-011: but looking at fort lytton web site where i raced in 09 seems like the big bike have taken over the mini bike track, has any one rode on the track that is there now, can the table tops and the other bigger jumps be done on a mini.
cheers

welcom back. the track at lytton is more a supercross style track for the big bikes and all the jumps can be done on a mini. come out on sunday and have a race or just come along for a look.

cheers, yah be back tha ways in 2 months so i'll be sticking my head in then, have a mud sling and work on some bump lol ok cool cool, just looking like they kill the mini track and made for the big bikes, but yah, will see wat happens when i get my ride,,, thanks again see u guys soooooooo

do you guys know any good sunshine coast spots?
I used to ride my registered xr250 in the stateforest beerwah/beerburrum, but it says on the website you're not allowed to ride unregistered bikes there (aka pitbikes).

blackduck valley is about 2 hrs away. there's some private development land near me, but i'm pretty sure i'll get in trouble for that too :(

Latest posts

Back