R.I.P. James "DvDRip" Scott

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kinda speechless too, the few times he helped me it was worth listening because it worked, even if i cant be there to know him or ride next to him... he is still part of me now because his knowledge helped me succeed...

I shed a tear reading all this, becasue he jumped on my post to try and help me with my kickstart failure... but the saying remains the same

2 wheels 1 love... and DvD had it....

my respect goes to him, his friends, and his family

Hey everyone. Just like you all to know James memorial will be held this sunday 11th of july. It will be at 11am at Cnr pleasant street south and darling street, ballarat 3350. Anyone who knew him is welcome to come to this memorial. Also please just wear like hoodies and what ever your contfortable in as that's what James wore.

Please pm me if you have any other questions.

Mycause - fundraise for any charity or nonprofit for any event or occasion | Raise money | charity event ideas | fundraising for charities | send a charity ecard This is a link to a charity to donate to that James family setup in his honour.

Rachael.

Last edited:
R.I.P mate.

My feelings go out to James' family.

Keep riding and spinning those spanners mate.

:(:(:(:(

terrible news, i couldn't believe it when i saw the thread. I still have all his PM`s in my inbox with all the secret werribee riding spots :(

RIP mate, you will be sadly missed

Just posting a simpler URL for tribute donations (have a read via the "more" links there). Messages can be left on the donate form. <a href="http://www.mycause.com.au/james">www.mycause.com.au/james</a>
(mum)

Last edited by a moderator:
rip james i did get to meet you a couple of times ( top bloke ) im shocked ride hard dude. would like to the family and freinds my condolences

R.I.P James...

Top bloke helped me out several times at parwan mx track... can't believe my eyes reading this. It's just not right being so young. Such a great guy.

My full condolences to his family.

R.I.P. James, we never met but it is obvious that you were a well respected member and an asset to the miniriders community

Just posting a simpler URL for tribute donations (have a read via the "more" links there). Messages can be left on the donate form. <a href="http://www.mycause.com.au/james">www.mycause.com.au/james</a>
(mum)

I just wanted to bump that link and ask everyone if they could donate something/anything to this great cause in honor of James. It doesn't matter how big or small your donation is because every dollar will help Oxygen Youth Health Services to continue their helpful work. Please give whatever you can afford whether its $5 or $50 it doesn't matter because every bit helps and it all adds up.

Donations can be made anonymously if you wish but a credit card is needed. If you don't have access to a credit card but still want to donate something then let me know and we will see what we can do. I think there is only a few weeks left to go but im not exactly sure so donations need to be made asap.
<a href="http://www.mycause.com.au/james">www.mycause.com.au/james</a>

i would of already of donated but i dont think i can do bank deposit and seeing as i dont have a credit card i cant do it :(

have to say well done to DHZ, I'm sure they will appreciate it!

James would be stoked to know that Ken contributed to a cause that was so close to him. Rip was a supporter of DHZ so its nice to know that Ken cares.

Very generous Ken, your too kind and I know it will be very much appreciated by Oxygen Youth.

i would of already of donated but i dont think i can do bank deposit and seeing as i dont have a credit card i cant do it :(

I realise that so id be happy to make a donation in anyones name if they have no access to a card and can only do bank deposit or paypal. Would need to also send me the message you would like to add and the name you want displayed so it will show up as being from you.

If anyone wants to do that then just PM me for more details.

Remember its not about how much you can give. There is a target of $3000 and were almost half way there so every little bit will help in achieving that goal.

Last edited:
34907_406634882543_684492543_4550650_3795051_n.jpg

My tattoo designed by dvdrip :D Very happy with it, being touched up in two weeks. James had this on his leg! I have it under my elbow on the inside of my arm where I can always see it :)

I was trying to figure it out myself (thought it'd be rude to ask :p). Now it's been pointed out to me I feel a bit of a nufty :(

Very nice though!

Latest posts

Back