R.I.P. James "DvDRip" Scott

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive never met you or spoken to you but ive read heaps of your posts and i know you will be missed on here hope there is some bikes that need fixing in the next world mate since we dont have you anymore R.I.P.

p.s. i hope that wording will not offend anyone im just trying to put a few words together and thats what came out.

I only Rode with James a couple of times and I have only joined this forum to pay my respects and too thank two special young ladies from Frankston. I am sure they know who they are.
I remember last year riding with James and his brother, James came off pretty hard he got up and brushed himself off, I checked him over, for injuries and told him that he may have broken his ankle. James said it’s a great day for a ride and kept going all day, he had in fact chipped a bone in his ankle from memory. But from that time, I respected a true Aussie bloke who just got straight back on the horse/Bike.

James was a true Gentleman and I will miss him.

My condolences and respect go to the family.

Dave, Jane Michael and Phil

R.I.P

I feel for him and his family.
I never dealt with him but i gain some great info from him!
My thoughts are with him.

Shattering news. I just dont know what to say.

RIP mate you will be sadly missed.

Joanne (Skylar) says: He was a great guy and im saddened to hear of his passing. May he now rest in peace.

Last edited:
i cant believe it!...i didnt really know him but he seemed like a genuine bloke who was always willing to help others out

R.I.P Mate

I'm completly lost for words.

James was an integral part of our community and can never be replaced. Ride on brother in another life.

He will be immediately change to Mini Riders Legend as he ecompassed every aspect.

Rest in peace mate.

The master spanner spinner that all ways dropped the spanner! He was amazing and such a giving person. I think he never really understood how much he helped everyone so much! He brought me in to this sport and first i thought I couldn't ride without him.. But now i understand every ride is now with him because his in our hearts. I miss him so much. R.I.P James Scott dvdrip <3

whata great guy met him once and rode with him, he was always there for you when you had a problem with your bike and great with advice.

R.I.P james.

So sorry to hear this news.
He was just telling me last week in PM how important mini riders is for people with common interests to relate to each other.
Thoughts go to his family and friends and all that related with him.

eveyone is at a great loss, i've never had anything to do with him but
on miniriders there is alot of great advice he gave to many people who
struggled with problems... he knew what he was talking about.

He's a top bloke.
R.I.P james

NO!!! He can’t have!!!
I’ve been given so much advice from him!!!
I am lost for words!!!
I’ve only just come back from the paddock and jumped on here and saw R.I.P.
James “dvdrip” Scott!
I thought it was a joke!!
He was always offering advice!!
He knew soooo much!!
He helped all of us without hesitation!!
I am still trying to get my head around it all!!
Gentlemen, we have lost one of the greatest miniriders of all time and arguably he may be even the greatest miniriders ever!! To me he is!!
R.I.P. dvdrip you are a ledgend and will be remebered by all miniriders as a wise and helpful man!
how did he die?
was it motorbike related?
i would like to know how a ledgend could die so suddenly!
or why! anyway rest in peace dvdrip!!!
i hope that you are in a happy place!
have a good time up there mate!
from your number 1 fan:
James

i never got the chance to speak to him but read alot ot of info that he posted and learnt alot

R.I.P mate you will be sadly missed by all

Latest posts

Back