R.I.P Tom "thump*140" Oswald

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can't belive this :(
tom you were a very nice guy and helped me with my motovert a number of times and i learnt many things from his pms and threads
R.I.P tom you'll be missed :angel:

Harry (mv24) wow this has been a shitty 2 months :(

aww man. Was a good guy. Helped me and everyone else too

RIP Man, And my condolonses.

I never got to meet Tom but he sounded like a really nice guy.

RIP man

WTF i can't believe it how the fu#k can we lose two of the best in such a short time

RIP bro you can go for a ride with dvd mate keep it pinned up there bro

cant believe this one! he was a top bloke and was always willing to help me and so many others
you will be deeply missed in this community

Rip mate, and my thoughts go out to his family

ride on mate

W T F tom was an absolute champ Ive just jumped on to see this thread a thought it must be a sic joke but Jesus its not

I was very fortunate to get to meet thump and benefited emensley by his help and generosity my kickstart and pro tapers were a gift from him and every time i start or ride my bike i will think of him

my deepest and sincerest regret goes out to his family and girlfriend

R.I.P Thump Hope Your Still Ripping It Up Mate Such Sad News To Hear Still Can't believe it R.I.P Tom:(:(

R.I.P tom you will be missed buy all miniridens .we all loved the long nights in the chat box with all the guys talkin shit and having fun.
my thoughts go out to his family and friends

rest easy bro...
im lost for words,i was looking forward to finally coming over & working on our bikes & going for a thrash...
i was quoting you today to my brother while i set up his 250cc dirtbike he just got...telling him all about the stuff i learned from your tips/info you shared with people on here...
dam....life is too short..im going to ride & smoke 1 for you tomorow.
many respects to your missus & family.

no

NO

what the F*UCK how did this happen he helped everyone on here at some stage id say hope he didnt go out like james he will be missed by all my thoughts go out to his family.
miss ya mate R.I.P.

This was certainly not something i expected to read....Thump*140 was a true mini rider. He put so much time and effort into helping people on here he will be sadly missed by all. Deepest sympathy to his family and friends.

please tell me this is fake!
how could 2 miniriders die in 1 month!!!!!
is this like the time hillz banned miniriders?
i hope it is!
next itll be me or something!

no this is true

for those who want to attend his funeral message me on here and i will message you the details back

thanks

Kris

Latest posts

Back