Random Radness... post here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
71916_1659701900171_1465873203_31745902_7022126_n.jpg

Top lip tightened to keep teeth of the "barrel", bottom jutted out for bumper, oversize glasses to protect from "muzzle blast", hair correctly situated for target control. I'd say that meter maid has done this before? Only fault I see is that she's never gonna be able to fit her big toes in those hoop earrings.

I was cleaning mine this morning in the shower, and it just went off...

we had a bit of water
P1010271.jpg

P1010279.jpg

party lights anyone?
P1010289.jpg

what a way to spend a saturday arvo, with bbqs, beer, wine and sunsets,
P1010293.jpg

i dont normally drink champagne
P1010295.jpg

Joomzy50foot.jpg

Found this pic of a dude from a while back 50 something foot at the rev heads compound

'Lucky it was firin' blanks FP ... :autogun::cheeky-smiley-031:

LOL. Yep;) Funny tale, though... Night I had the snip done last spring (a week after the boy was born, wife's orders), 8-ish, I'm sitting in my recliner, applying ice to the dressing. Blood had soaked through, so I remove the wad-O-gauze to replace it, hear/feel a "pop" and blood shoots across my chest, side of my face, back of my chair and on the floor behind me. Naturally I'm puzzled. I phone the Doc's service, he calls back, says meet him at the office at 9PM. He shows up, clearly dressed for a Friday night on the town. Draws a syringe of numbing stuff, sits it down down on the tray, unused, adds 5 nice deep stitches that were sure not to pop. Can't kick the bastid, situation he's got me in. I mention a bit of discomfort. "Yeah" he says, so we know where we stand, any way. Nearly needed a wheelbarrow for the next couple of days. Never had any thing in that general region turn dark purple before. At least it's funny, now, to me. Not so much, then.

Latest posts

Back