Random Radness... post here

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha haha

Snapped my linkage off .

387306_10150409199211941_779426940_8263803_880556051_n.jpg

LXR Chopper edition !

Ha haha

Snapped my linkage off .

387306_10150409199211941_779426940_8263803_880556051_n.jpg

Geez woggy, ya did a good job mate :grinning-smiley-003

got a link to more info on them Nonz??

toy_yoda.jpg

Its a custom fab frame from Unreal Cycles in the States, to use the running gear from a CRF 50 or a clone, together with mountain bike wheels and fork. I believe you can buy the parts, or a complete bike but would be pretty pricey i say . . :confused-smiley-013

Unreal Cycles

Chapel-of-St-Michael-dAiguilhe-Le-Puy-en-Velay-Auvergne-France.jpg

Its a custom fab frame from Unreal Cycles in the States, to use the running gear from a CRF 50 or a clone, together with mountain bike wheels and fork. I believe you can buy the parts, or a complete bike but would be pretty pricey i say . . :confused-smiley-013

Unreal Cycles

View attachment 5514

Ok thats wicked... that would have to be the best powered bycles ive ever seen..

like this Hillz ? this is only a kx 65 . . thing would still hook pretty well :)

there are heaps of different designs all over the net hey, every one wanting to out do the last :rolleyes:

IMG_0359_jpg_w500.jpg

Snaped these picture yesterday at Red Rooster haha
27112011.jpg

27112011001.jpg

Yeah a haha, mate pez got video of him wheel standing mover :) , and he hate to go back coz he drop'd his frys brahaha

Jeeze the farm has taken its toll on the spelling huh..

If I was to guess, "yeh, hahaha, a mate, pez, got a video of him doing a wheelstand on the mower :) he had to go back thru because he dropped his chips, bahahaha"

Jeeze the farm has taken its toll on the spelling huh..

If I was to guess, "yeh, hahaha, a mate, pez, got a video of him doing a wheelstand on the mower :) he had to go back thru because he dropped his chips, bahahaha"

Probably replied via an iphone, autocorrect is a *****:confused-smiley-013

i see that as a win!
agreed, thats awesome. Just got back from Asia 2 wks ago. Got some awesome ones to put up once i get through my 9000 or so photos, ones like 3 pigs on the back of a scooter....a water buffalo on the back of a scooter and many others, will hopefuuly post em soon :)

Latest posts

Back