rc drifting

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a pic of my fave engine... os fs26/cx

perfect for drift. 4.2 cc, 4-stroke power, ie, not nothing then snap, full rpm, but smooth. does 22,000 rpm:eek:

got the plane version me(discontinued), with the intention of putting it in my truck. but then found references to a pull start version... go to the OS site, under car/buggy motors:)

AND while on drift R/C, my mates got a hpi, completely undriveable...til i lent him the "gyro" from my helicopter.... then you can hold sideways with ease... makes drifting simple. really makes a huge difference.

damn the electrics, NITRO FUMES ARE ADDICTIVE!!!!!(and nothing beats the sound of a 4-stroke)

and, while theyre rare as hens teeth... the model diesels are even better...smell like aerostart...what they run on... i love ether:eek:

just googled...take a lookOS FS26S-C 4-stroke development - Page 18 - R/C Tech Forums

Last edited:
pffft nitro drift is lame
stick with the original elec

i ran a 17t venom in the rcd1 series in melbourne a while ago and was owning mambas all the way
maybe just my natural born drift skill lol

Date check isle 2.. date check isle 2, thank you...

i got a hpi e10 mate, their good for indoors only until you go brushless, then you gotta do alot more, i went brushless last night and my driveshaft flexes about 1" out of whack and makes the car bunny hop
also id buy a 2nd hand one, i bought my e10 for $100, and just tear it down and build it again
itll be cheapest way

What are peoples opinions on the Yokomo Drift cars?

What are peoples opinions on the Yokomo Drift cars?

Good cars, but expensive to get parts for and they are not supported well locally in hobby shops. So if something goes wrong you could be waiting awhile or its a internet order away.

Maybe look at Hot Bodies TCX-D , Ive got the first version the TCD and couldnt be happier

DSC01336.jpg

Ride looks nice and clean. I've alread got the yokomo had it for a couple of years now. Sat there for a long time so getting it back up and running.

nice i got my heavily modded tt01 plus a stock one ill put some pics n that up it has all the neccesary alloy upgrades done 13.5t brushless with a 70amp mamba maxx pro programmable esc alloy prop shaft full race sealed bearing kit alloy steering upgrade also with full race sealed bearing alloy motor mount next mod will be cs . but i dont recomend anything more powerful than a 13.5t brushless for a tt01 as it starts wearing out the other parts to quick i currently run hpi tdrift copys atm but usually have abs drift tyres, and also many of the alloy upgrade parts on the tt01 are useless unless you like the blinged look and want extra weight in your car i build these for customers so i have a very good understanding of them, and how they perform they are a great solid drifter in any case

Latest posts

Back