Renthal Sprockets for LXR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Does anyone know if any fit?

Would like to swap out the China ones.

If not any other name brands that will work?

I believe vortex make a alloy one that are really good

Thanks mate.

Still doesn't answer the original question of whether you can get renthal ones.

Exactly what jap bike type do I have to match against to make sure they fit?

you could do the the unthinkable....... walk into a shop that supplies renthal sprockets....... with your lxr sprocket and match it up.... the crf150's sprockets look quite close.... maybe a honda shop?

Yeah kind of wanted to avoid that if possible.

I was thinking the older KX sprockets might come close.

Might give it a go.

Really wanna run them on the build with a renthal chain and levers as well.

I'm quite confused by this still especially hearing Honda998 has got some Renthal Sprockets for his build.

What style shafts are on the LXR?

Why can't you just get a KLX110 or CRF Renthal sprocket and use that?

from what i could tell doing a little research the crf 50 ones may match, i think best bet is like loco said, take your lxr sprocket into a honda dealer and see what you can match up ;)

is this the same as your LXR ?

$(KGrHqNHJBUFBS7B8p31BRyQvli3ZQ~~60_12.JPG

2009, 2010, 2011 use -

Inside diameter = 46mm centering
Diameter position of the 4 mounting holes = 61mm
diameter of 4 mounting holes = 8.5mm

or does it have -
76mm Inside Diameter
Mount hole spacing: 92mm
Bolt Diameter: 8mm

I'm just running the stock LXR one's so not sure.

For memory they are the same on all LXR models.

take your old one into the honda dealer... just hold your sprocket as if you could throw it.... if they make any sudden gestures towards the mini community just tell him/her you can also substitute mini/lxr spockets for throwing stars.....? :p
if they have them hangin up on a rack in the accessory's isle, just match em up yourself!!!
if they ask if its for a pitbike, just say "i cant tell you, its a secret, now are you gunna help me or not?"
as arrogant as that is, it should get them off your case, ooorrrrrr you could tell them about our mini community! tell them they are more then welcome to have a squiz when they can, just to re-assure them we aren't delinquents riding around the back steets and trying to hit gigantic 60ft tabos and snap the damn tdr pro.
hope ya find some mate! you should report back if you find out!!!
Love Loco! :p

or ask them, its for a old unknown rear hub i bought that was on a old xr400 at the time

Latest posts

Back