replacing forks really need help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
be careful gettin parts offline i was going to get mine offline but endeed up going to my local shop when i got mine the thread didnt fit properly.....im just sayin you are probs better off going to a shop coz i was glad i did say if i had of bought mine offline and they did fit they came with the fat bar clamps and i have the thin bar's....

i dont agree with that all.. you can go to a lot of shops and they wouldnt know what there talking about, specially if your buying a product they dont usually sell.. or fitting it to a bike they know nothing about...

it all comes down to doing your home work..

he has a dpro140 or something and the gpx's are a dhz/pitster product im sure if you email ken and mentioned what bike they are going on he would provide the correct setup or extra parts to make it fit...

only one thing comes to mind that might play up... head stem bolt length.. ken would be on to that...

well atleast you can go back to them if you have any problems they knew excatly what to do when i told them they dont fit i guess you are right in a way it really depends on who you go to....

both have there benifits but i like shops better its person to person service right in the shop.

Latest posts

Back