rider review: Fox dirtpaw gloves

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bananas

Reaction score
hey guys, just thought i'd give you a really good suggestion for your next pair of gloves.

product: the Fox Dirtpaw glove

colours: avaliable in many colours, but in my opinion, the black and white looks the best.

looks: they look really good. the aggressive styling and the big fox logo on the back. they look really really good.

protection : i've had a few bad crashes in these , and they protect your hand really well. even the strtchy padded bit on top of your knuckles help. i think a few times i would have broken hands/ knuckles with me old pair of gloves. so these rate really well with me

feel: They feel really good on your hands, they are well ventilated. the whole back of the hand is strtch and fits my hand well. the only bad thing is when i pull them on real tight, or when i start to grow out of them, the tips of the fingers are relitively square. but this isn't an issue with older guys.

wear: The wear is really good on these things. I've had them for about a year i recon. there are no real signs of wear, besides some of the silicone grippy bits (there to help grip the levers, they works well too!) on the index and rude fingers, but this is not the whole thing, and it doesn't matter all that much anyway.other than that, there are no signs of wear. I have the white and black ones, and of course they do get dirty and dusty but no matter how dirty, just chuck it in the washing-machine and it comes out the same as it was new, the whiter bits being all white!

so overall these are a great pair of gloves, i expect they will last me untill i grow out of them. I would highly recommend these gloves to anybody.

Attachments

• fox dirtpaw.jpg
    fox dirtpaw.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
Good , honest review mate. I've had a few pairs of these. They are real good gloves for the money , the double stiched palm is real durable but I reckon is at the cost of ergonomics , bit too thick in my opinion and tends to bunch up but other wise a real solid glove. I've got 12 months out of my I think 2006 one's and only a few months out of last years glove but yeh cheap enough to replace them or buy two pairs instead of a higher end glove. Never really been into fox gear but these are light years ahead of any other budget glove around.

good review
just wondering were u get them from and how much they set you back

Great gloves with an excellent feel ... I wore mine to the gym and ended up wearing 'em out ... But they actually allowed me to use more weight and do more work so it was worth it ... I hate those crappo 'cut off finger' gym gloves ... they're junk ...

good review
just wondering were u get them from and how much they set you back

These Gloves are a Fairly Common and a Popular glove so MOST Moto Shops will have them, I know that both my Local Moto Shops Stock them!

ALSO you can get them from Motorcycle Accessory shops from the TOP SHOPS in OZ I like including:

MOTORCYCLE ACCESSORIES - BIKEBIZ

OR

http://www.mcas.com.au/_product.php?section=2&prodid=8298

AND Also BALLARDS have them as well of course.

THEY ARE ONLY $29.99RRP...Cheap Quality Gloves for sure!!!

Good Review as well "bananas", thanks for posting mate ;)

Good review mate.

I had 3 pairs of these though and every single one tore will pulling them on. They are great for the money but definately ain't anything special.

I prefer the more expensive Fox Bomber gloves. Worth the extra moeny as they last a lot longer and have a sweet bit of plastic over your knuckles. Gives you fantstic protection and found the breathe a bit better as well.

i think they are a rubbish glove, cheap but rubbish, the only gloves i have bought that haven't fell apart are THOR ones and they are great for $45.00.......these gloves are ok i guess but if you ride alot i wouldn't bother with them

yes THor gloves are good, take a good year of riding for them to start to wear away...

the alpinestars glove are realy good but i stopped buy'n them coz every one steals them lol

yes THor gloves are good, take a good year of riding for them to start to wear away...

the alpinestars glove are realy good but i stopped buy'n them coz every one steals them lol

Yup im very pleased with my thor one's........yet to try alpinestar, what sort of dollars you looking at for a set?

THink they are about $55-60 for the top ones, just dont lend them to your brothers or mates coz they wont come back....

Last edited:
ive had mine for a good year amd ride every weekend?maybe sort of riding you do?

Latest posts

Back