Rizla Suzuki TLR parts 1,2 and 3.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby

Reaction score
With all the mods done to the TLR, its time to look the business ...

So the TLR was stripped this weekend and decals removed. It is to be resprayed this weekend coming, and the frame goes black too (polishing it all the time is a bitch).

pitty019.jpg

The full titanium race system could use a good clean up too.

pitty020.jpg

The new look will be shown off in no time! The bike is entered into this years MotoGP at PI. Actually, its been in the MotoGP for the past 5 years. lol

:p

what sort of bike is it...i know someone with a triumph daytona i595 and it fkn flies....900cc i think and has 130hp

how does the tlr compare?

Its feeble to compare IL4s to v-twins. They make their horse power and torque in different ways. I don't know much about the Trumpys except I'd never own one. lol

Don't know much about the Trumpys either sorry, so I won't even begin to compare. Perhaps Ricky may know a bit more on them.

The TLR has over 125rwhp and its all USEABLE rwhp. From the factory I think it only made 117rwhp. The TLR is regularly professionally dyno tuned by Lushies with a smooth torque curve. Being on the back of the TLR with Ricky is awesome on the throttle stop ... you can almost feel God trying to yank you off the back. lol Ricky is looking to fit a Wiseco kit, Carillo rods and Yosh cams later for 135rwhp!!!!!

... I'm scared thinking about it.

i like ur number plate alot lol that bikes gunna look nuts when its done man good work

UNVME2 (you envy me too)

i like ur number plate alot lol that bikes gunna look nuts when its done man good work

Ricky loves it. Its has a double meaning. The cars in traffic can sit and wait while Ricky heads to the front of the cue. And his mates hate it that he gets good bikes ... and can ride them. lol

A few years ago he got written off on his R1. All his mates loved the R1, then before Ricky had healed and couldn't yet walk properly, he was test riding and buying the TLR. LOL All his mates have given up riding from simple little spills, but Ricky gets hit hard and keeps on riding. Nothing stops him, his a dedicated biker LOL so yer, we all envy someone like Ricky one way or another! :p

lol yeah its great, id envy ricky if he went past me in a traffic jam as well
lol

the triumph daytona is a 3 cylinder....no v-twin

I know the trumpys did the 3 cylinders, but didn't think the 595i was a 3. But i do recall the 3 sounding nice on full tap. But the v-twin sounds better LOL

The TL had a reputation of being a Widow Maker, due to its nature to spit riders off at high speeds when pushing it hard. But that was an unjust reputation earned thanks to journos slagging the TLR because they couldn't ride them and ended up crashing them. Where an IL4 needs a fistful to shoot out of a corner, the TLR needs a good gentle feeding of the throttle to take advantage of the massive torque thru the wheels. The journos just kept fisting it and getting spat off ... the dumb twats! LOL

Although with all the mods, I've still seen the TLR shake its head when Ricky pushes it hard.

Last edited:
i don't get the number plate whats it ment to be lol

No, show and shine, at the Expo section of the MotoGP.

Or you can see it in the town of Cowes. I believe Ricky may do a burnout or two. LOL

Ricky would love to race in a support class at the MotoGP, maybe superstock (600cc), but the fees are apparently ridiculous!!! If the TLR wins the Jap class of the show and shine, he will get a lap around PI, although he says after racing around it, parading at 50kph or so will irritate him. LOL

Last edited:
lol sweet. get some pics up and give us all here a preview.

Right nit-pick. :rolleyes: You must be one of those silly IL4 fans. Busas are as common as R1s and CBRs ... on the road and at the wreckers! Clearly you don't know bikes to enjoy some unique machines.

Last edited:
Ruby, I wouldn't insult STICK.. I got banned for making a joke about him :|

Oh well, shit happens..
Your bike is looking great man! Where is the Moto GP Grand final being held? Wish I could go.. :D Or where are you displaying Rickys bike? If its at Phillip Island, SCREW DAt!!.. Good luck dude..

Ruby, I wouldn't insult STICK.. I got banned for making a joke about him :|

But I'm not making a joke about him ;) No need to, he'll make an ass of himself in due course. He's nit-picking, as you've noticed from his other posts, so his earned the title. :rolleyes:

Plus I can always add him with Franky on the ignore list. lol

Ricky loves it. Its has a double meaning. The cars in traffic can sit and wait while Ricky heads to the front of the cue. And his mates hate it that he gets good bikes ... and can ride them. lol

A few years ago he got written off on his R1. All his mates loved the R1, then before Ricky had healed and couldn't yet walk properly, he was test riding and buying the TLR. LOL All his mates have given up riding from simple little spills, but Ricky gets hit hard and keeps on riding. Nothing stops him, his a dedicated biker LOL so yer, we all envy someone like Ricky one way or another! :p
yeh dad loves his r1 too, not only all of the hp and speed but the torque, never has trouble on any hills etc.
i reckon the bike looks sweet Ruby! is that ur bike or Ricky's?? and whose is the killa pitty?

Latest posts

Back