Rizla Suzuki TLR parts 1,2 and 3.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I apologise Jayden I should have read it better, but is it necessary to call people names?
I am a firm believer that if you wouldn't say it to a persons face, you shouldn't use that language over the internet.
Be good...

Agreed.. Behave now people.. dont flame and argue, start to appreciate each others work, contribute accordingly, cant say something nice or helpful... keep it to yourselfs.....or tell the other half... lol.

Better than the sticks suggestion...........
sp12.jpg

sp1.jpg

do i have to spell it out? lol... get a hon...:Da!

fingers crossed for the GP boys! hoping to get down there for the weekend so keep us informed! Cant wait to feel have my bones rumbled... and not from the wind howling out of siberia!
keep up with the pics Rick n Ruby.. at the rate you two are going you need your own SUB forum.. maybe keep updating the same thread so its all together.
Peace.

Foolsp33d

Cor! An SP1. Their an awesome bike too.

Ricky has a racing buddy in Murray Bridge who has a Joey Dunlop SP1 replica sitting in his lounge room. Less than 1,000km on the clock and all tricked out with carbon fiber panels, race gear etc. He started it up when we went to visit once. Awesome! They guy can't ride it anymore due to pins in his wrist from a track crash. Pity!

Ricky wants to buy it, but that would mean selling his current bikes. LOL Plus he'd only ride it and race it, then it would lose value and appeal.

Agreed.. Behave now people.. dont flame and argue, start to appreciate each others work, contribute accordingly, cant say something nice or helpful... keep it to yourselfs.....or tell the other half... lol.

Better than the sticks suggestion...........
sp12.jpg

sp1.jpg

do i have to spell it out? lol... get a hon...:Da!

fingers crossed for the GP boys! hoping to get down there for the weekend so keep us informed! Cant wait to feel have my bones rumbled... and not from the wind howling out of siberia!
keep up with the pics Rick n Ruby.. at the rate you two are going you need your own SUB forum.. maybe keep updating the same thread so its all together.
Peace.

Foolsp33d

My first experience on a V-Twin was on my best mates Fire Storm,
Then I got the chance to ride one of his mates Suzuki TL1000s like the one pictured below. Had me sold on the V-Twin for life, (except Harley's) better than a "hire bus" (hayabusa)
2007_05_31_bikepics-917058-full.jpg

Last edited:
Joey Dunlop SP1 replica sitting in his lounge room. Less than 1,000km on the clock and all tricked out with carbon fiber panels, race gear etc. He started it up when we went to visit once. Awesome!
Would be in my lounge room to!! better watching and listening to that idle than half the crap on the idiot box!!

Lol, this one see's many track days at P.I. has had its share of road rash and only just recently come back to the way it is now.. to many toys... will try and find a few more.. but includes ktm motard, cr250, yzf250, crf250, motovert pity, orig. thumpstar, and a pw80.. think thats the list as of last weekend lol..

more pics Ruby, what progress has been made this week!!?? update!!

Last edited:
I'll get around to the garage this weekend and see how much has been done. I was in the garage last night but the bike was under cover. But I also know Ricky had exams this week, so it won't be much LOL

And I also know Ricky spent his spare time finishing rebuilding his forks on the race bike and getting new tyres for it fitted. I know his keen to get the wheels back on so he can take it off the race stands and use them on the TLR so he can remove those wheels and get better access to the swingarm.

I'll take pics of it in all its naked glory LOL

after much thought and effort i built a time machine zapped into the futrue real quick and got a few 'sniper shots' of rickys 'upgrades' :D *poke* i then destryed the aformentioned time machine and made a coffee......

anyway.. heres a future shot
Toy_Racing_Motorcycle.jpg

Hey that might be the future of MotoGP too! LOL

Yes well the bike has already had alot of mods done to it to almost race spec with an 8rwhp increase. Its had all the usual suspension and brake upgrades too, so it needs a freshen up in the looks department.

Project Rizla TLR - Part 2

Picture006.jpg

All body work removed and rubbed down for new paint. Need to drill out bolt holding on belly pan, its jammed in and stripped so no tool will remove it. :rolleyes:

Frame ready for repaint in Satin Black.

Race exhaust system will come off for new gaskets and refitting. Rizla Suzuki decals/stickers imported from the UK are ready for sticking once paint done this weekend. :D

GSXR sports fender ordered for modifying for fitting to TLR.

Forgot one pic ...

Picture007.jpg

And while I'm here ... the GSXR race bike got some sun on the weekend! :D

Picture002.jpg

Rizla Suzuki TLR

Finished! Done! ... and looks awesome!

reuben031.jpg

reuben030.jpg

reuben029.jpg

Ready for the weekend now :D

farrking tuff looking bike ruby

good job

Ricky will be celebrating by wasting the rear tyre on it! LOL

Watch this space for the vid of the burnout. :D

It will also be at this year's MotoGP at Phillip Island if anyone wants to see it in the flesh!

Latest posts

Back