Rizla Suzuki TLR parts 1,2 and 3.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, yeah Ruby helped heaps with a lot of the prep. which was good. Turned out REALLY well

stfu ... Ill rape both your lil rectums:D

When can I come and ride it :):):).

I promise I will keep it in first gear

LOL haha yer good luck little man!!! This bike would KILL you! even in first gear you would shit your self!!!

Last edited:
Top job fellas! have merged all three write ups into the one thread. Keep us updated on the frying/warming up of that rear!

LOL haha yer good luck little man!!! This bike would KILL you! even in first gear you would shit your self!!!

I make jokes about wanting to ride it, but really it scares me. Its fun to be on the back of, but I've no faith in my ability to not fuck it up if I was the pilot. :eek:

LOL

125rwh bahhhhhh made over {141rwh} with a 2002 GSX-R 750 with a modded fuel pump and home made zorst......

125rwh bahhhhhh made over {141rwh} with a 2002 GSX-R 750 with a modded fuel pump and home made zorst......

Get ya hand of it nit-pick. Fuel pumps do not make horsepower. I wonder why I ignore you most of the time. :rolleyes:

125rwhp is alot for a v-twin which produces 117rwhp stock. But more importantly the torque curve of the TLR is smooth and fat, and it pulls hard. IL4 wankers on their GSXRs have no imagination and no respect for real power ... not big power, but REAL usable power. Which is why Ricky treats his TLR to usable mods and its his GSXR that he abuses at the track and has no respect for. "Gutless POS that only works high in the rpm" he says. He'd rather race the TLR, but prefers to bin the GSXR and not the TLR if he crashes.

Another thing Ricky taught me: shit riders are all talk and insults to cover up their lack of skill, real riders let their riding do the talking.

Yea
Just goes to show how much YOU know RUBY or think you know,by modding fuel pump diafram gives an increase in fuel pressure {3psi}a few tweaks with yoshy box.....10.10 at 139mph on street tyre no wheelie bars....I reckon me old KAT would do ya TLR...and that's with me hand no where near it!

hmmm drool.. Katana... drool... New thread required!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I know alot. For instance:

TLR - 125rwhp - 196kg = 10.8s 1/4
GSXR - 141rwhp (claimed) - 166kg = 10.1s 1/4

16rwhp more and 30kg lighter, yet only 0.7s faster??

Perhaps my granny better ride that thing for you?

Latest posts

Back