rotn50s broken shoulder 3d imagery

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
Hi guys, thought I would put a few pics and a quick vid of the fracture of my scapula for all to see, please enjoy this coolness lol.

[video=youtube;u7HWtKrNPQI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7HWtKrNPQI[/video]

Bloody hell.. that looks painful! Is that cracked on both sides and sort of twisted up and to the left?
Did you do this up here at Parklands? or was this done the day before the race in VIC?
Looks hectic mick! Feel for ya man..
Guess it just goes to show that even though we are riding kids bikes, this is a serious sport!!!

What is that it ya big pussy, you could of raced with that.
I once raced with to broken legs a dislocated shoulder, a fractured wrist, a severed spinal chord......
Haha no really mate that looks painful as hell, how are they going about fixing it and how long will you be on the mend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

damn mick,
i hope they get it fixed asap for you !

show the docs some pictures of your tyre/tube fix from the beach that time.
rope wrapping it to the rim.
i'm sure they could do the same sort of fix for you.
unless they could use some zipties.....! lol

I was mate, I believe it was fractured from the sunshine coast, but the impact from the Saturday mishap was brutal and def opened and lengthened the fracture. Was a bit of a burning feeling before but was in quite good order but obviously no where near perfect before heading to melbs.

I have a waiver signed by Mick to say that QMR team and I are in no way responsible for any Brocken limbs or loss off lives on our ride days! :p

At least I'll have a bike now for ya mate so you can head down anytime!

Bloody hell.. that looks painful! Is that cracked on both sides and sort of twisted up and to the left?
Did you do this up here at Parklands? or was this done the day before the race in VIC?
Looks hectic mick! Feel for ya man..
Guess it just goes to show that even though we are riding kids bikes, this is a serious sport!!!

hey justin, i just did some double checking on anatomy and the blade looks def shattered on the opposite side and twisted like you mentioned, the doctor up here only showed me the obvious crack on the inside of the blade and did not mention anything about the floating bone on the outside, i have just organised a 2nd opinion and will demand a referral to the orthapaedic surgeon as the Austin hospital said i need to see one asap but this other doctor said it will heal on its own, thats cool but it is in a deformed state right now, im confused and a little touchy as to how its being treated.
What is that it ya big pussy, you could of raced with that.
I once raced with to broken legs a dislocated shoulder, a fractured wrist, a severed spinal chord......
Haha no really mate that looks painful as hell, how are they going about fixing it and how long will you be on the mend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
going for a 2nd opinion mate, see above comment to justin bud.

damn mick,
i hope they get it fixed asap for you !

show the docs some pictures of your tyre/tube fix from the beach that time.
rope wrapping it to the rim.
i'm sure they could do the same sort of fix for you.
unless they could use some zipties.....! lol
haha, if this clown gp up here had hes way he would just araldite the ****er lol.

I have a waiver signed by Mick to say that QMR team and I are in no way responsible for any Brocken limbs or loss off lives on our ride days! :p

At least I'll have a bike now for ya mate so you can head down anytime!
You should be receiving a notice of intent from my solicitor regarding this assault on me from QMR lol. just jokes, this is a self inflicated dirtbike shot to the head mate.

h01856FAD

There's your problem!! lol

Those images are cool as. Never seen it like that before.

Far out mate that a pretty decent effort. I have seen interstate people break in our Vicco bush quickly man but you set the record!! haha ;)

Yeah sweet Corey now I got a ride when I come up!! One positive.

Oooooo was this done on a recent Victorian visit? hahaha i mean tuff luck mate heal up soon

Very good idea to get a second opinion. It definayely looks like something weird is going on. It looks like the whole shoulder blade has moved and twisted down? If the crack is that opened it will be unless some bone is missing. Hope it goes well. How is it at the moment? Going to be off work?

looks so painfull :( photos show so much!

We all wish you speedie Recovery Mick :)

rest up old mate we nned you on the gates with us for another crack, no pun intended =)
haha, cheers royboy

There's your problem!! lol

Those images are cool as. Never seen it like that before.

Far out mate that a pretty decent effort. I have seen interstate people break in our Vicco bush quickly man but you set the record!! haha ;)

Yeah sweet Corey now I got a ride when I come up!! One positive.
Bloody better remember that I own that record mate.

Oooooo was this done on a recent Victorian visit? hahaha i mean tuff luck mate heal up soon
Weak assed bones buddy.

Very good idea to get a second opinion. It definayely looks like something weird is going on. It looks like the whole shoulder blade has moved and twisted down? If the crack is that opened it will be unless some bone is missing. Hope it goes well. How is it at the moment? Going to be off work?
Going tomorrow morning bro, if its still its great, but any movement and its pill time lol. Still at work mate, my bosses are champs and I just do as little as possible and annoy them mate.

geez mick :angry-smiley-013:

hope ya get better soon mate
Cheers joshy, keep riding bud.

looks so painfull :( photos show so much!

We all wish you speedie Recovery Mick :)

Thanks Geoff, I hear shan got some stitches?

Latest posts

Back