Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant wait to meet every one and as timeeh said put a face to the name.

Gonna bring the 4v out for a bang around I think boys! Might bring my china nugget bike too

No one told me Brooksy was getting his cans out while drinking cans!! I'm there. lol

Might try and get down for a bit.

Goodluck to everyone!! Want to see some MR members on top of the podium. :)

No one told me Brooksy was getting his cans out while drinking cans!! I'm there. lol

Might try and get down for a bit.

Goodluck to everyone!! Want to see some MR members on top of the podium. :)

As long as there is a Z grade, or i can race in the womens class (i do have the legs for it) I'll be there... Otherwise i'll be down the back somwhere choking on everyone elses dust.... With a mile wide smile :)

Meant to be some showers this weekend so I don't think there will be much dust

From what I've heard things are grim in vic with lack of support from the riders

Thats entirely your fault jase :b_grind: :boink:

It is super quiet down here especially for the shops (to many tight ass's)
VCM should pick it up a bit

i know i should be racing but i'm not interested i can't be bothered with it anymore i would rather ride the 450 its easier on the body.
plus i've done a good 12 nearly 13 years on the mini it's time for a change before it gets stale and i hate it.
actually the break i've had so far has really shown my desire to ride which is good.

i'll be there sunday supporting well drinking and stuff so all good. will be good to sit and watch instead of being run off my feet racing for a change

yeah mate for sure i can use one of them

full card and battery and i'll snap pics like a chinaman at at comicon

LOL. I really hope your source is "credible" because in VIC that couldn't be further from the truth....

2014 is shaping up to be one of the best years for mini racing in a long time!!

With the braap series cranking up, 50% races, NDMX and VCM there is going to be plenty of racing for everyone. :)

Oh and did I mention a potential nationals? If things go to plan this year that will be on the cards as well. I remember everyone loving the Rockstar Nationals they run a few years ago so I would like to try and replicate that.

Qld has Lynton, NSW has Shearers races and I was hoping maybe Pecka would get another one going this year as the last one looked really good. SA will hopefully get the series they have been wanting for ages with the quads. WA is starting to get some racing going again from what I have read. TAS will have the braap series again this year.

Can't think of a time there has been this much racing. Exciting times I reckon.

Awesome day. Track turned out pretty good too. Same my bike got a flat tyre. Then i pinched my last tube. :(

Id like to say Thanks braaap for organiseing such a fun day!!. Meet alot of new people today! was fun! thanks for making me so welcome :)

Latest posts

Back