SA 50's track petition

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iam in Goolwa, and happy to travel an hour anywhere to ride,

hoping to go to aldinga track behind the hotel sat morning, never been there
b4, so just gotta find a trailer b4 sat and iam all set....

is anyone from here gonna be at aldinga sat? (7am-12)

sorry meant to type Sellicks, but its the same place lol

its South of Adelaide, you have Sellicks/aldinga/willunga,

iam heading down to the track behind Victory Hotel for first time, cant wait,

Start a Adelaide Minibike Club, have some clubworking bee's, sort out indemnity forms, and insurance? Talk to track owners like Tbone to organise as dedicated minibike track because x number of members will come on a monthly/fortnightly basis and pay x amount of dollars to ride for a day. Set up atrack for racing via working bees. Elect a commity etc, set racing classes get tracks to host for racing.

I dont know if thats what you guys want, just an idea.

I wish there was one like that in a convenient spot, I'd there every day if that was so.

Start a Adelaide Minibike Club, have some clubworking bee's, sort out indemnity forms, and insurance? Talk to track owners like Tbone to organise as dedicated minibike track because x number of members will come on a monthly/fortnightly basis and pay x amount of dollars to ride for a day. Set up atrack for racing via working bees. Elect a commity etc, set racing classes get tracks to host for racing.

I dont know if thats what you guys want, just an idea.

Good Idea sounds Great.. Is their Any Room for Motards :D

Robbie sounds perfect, insurance/liability wont be easy though, even when you sign a piece of paper saying you wont sue, that doesnt have much legal power if someone was actually killed,

went out to sellicks this morning, and i reckon we claim that track and do it up haha!,

it has heaps of potential,

P1020384640x480.jpg

P1020386640x480.jpg

Last edited:
yeah mate that looks sick..i rekkon we should claim it haha! im fair keen to get out there now!!! what were the jumps like..i mean like length and quality...would it be easy to do the area up, would a few shovels do the job???

consider it claimed!!! bahahaha

the jumps are the thing thats needs done properly, theres plenty of room for some really good ones,

theres jumps there now, but nothing thats had much time setting up,

you should head out there and check it out, and see what ya think about claiming it!!! lol

I think it Looks Good.. Do you know if its Government land or Private or?

Anyway, The Club/Assoc. Sounds good.. Maybe a Sub forum could be formed? or something? What ever happend to all the forum Sections anyway.. it was heaps betta Like that.

Also Is this club going to inlcude Supermotard...? (Its Sometihng that would have to be Disscussed)
I know of at least 13 Ppl in SA who are Keen and ride Pittys as Supermotard.. And Some including me are looking into Buying 2 sets of rims (dirt/Road) As I still am keen to take My new bike on Dirt at some Stage..

I Just had a thought, For Anyone interested in Supermotard..

As I race Pocketbikes at Pooraka Mini GP race Way.. It just Sprung to mind.
If you Look at the Pic They have the Road Track and Then the Mini Dirt Track Which Is just their For one of the owners son's..

But I was Thinking What about organising Supermotard Meets After The PocketBike Meets which are held Usually Every 2 Weeks.. Pooraka Already host Motard Class And Usually have a Good Turn out (8-12 Motards).

But maybe Another Class Could be formed "SuperMotard"

supermotard.jpg

If you Look at the Picture from Google Earth as it hasnt been undated for a year or so.. The Dirt Track is now Entended (in Orange).
The red is the Proposed SupeMotard Track.

As a Pocketbike Meet is this week end, I will Speak to Damo Or Bruce (owners) about this, And see what they think...

Here Are a Few Pics from I think it might have been the First Motard Race Ever at Pooraka?? (I Took Them but wasnt to interested until now).
There is Also Some supermotard vids I found on youtube..

LatestofCAMInc-8.jpg

LatestofCAMInc-9.jpg

LatestofCAMInc-10.jpg

Anyway, if anyone Is half interested Shout out...!!!

Thanks Dreamah

Easy guys,Easy Just remember that Willunga track is Crown land.Officially no ridey ridey there.Unofficially its OK sort of !!.As to claiming it for yer own Watch out some of the Local Sth Coast Pitty boys might have something to say about that!!!!
The biggest problem is that the whole area is a bushfire risk and the local Council and government will NOT allow dirt bikes to be ridden in that area during the bushfire season.Unfortunately it is a catch 22 situation.If the council is approached about the public [Pitty riders etc] riding there they will send down council officers + local police the next day and shut it down good and proper.Get out there with some shovels and have a good time low key OK !!

Ps one of the local riders Matt is a cool guy and wants see a better track for pitty usage....

Cheers Brian

Latest posts

Back