SA riding, lets get the fun started!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get some more footage up, its just sifting through it takes a while. no way I'm loading up all of it as there is just way to much saltbush dodging and stopping. I've worked out that my gopro goes for 17min then stops then starts up again soon after. I couldn't work out why a couple vids stopped, and another couple started whilst riding:lol:

Ah right, my speedo is out. But thats due to bigger tyres, thats why I use my gps.

Ive still got mud falling off my car....keep hitting bumps today the hearing crunching sounds coming from the back tyres...mud was still falling off of yours after Kapunda....

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Haha yeah mud was falling off everywhere, out the front of Danielle's parents place. On the driveway this morning there was heaps!

Haha yeah mud was falling off everywhere, out the front of Danielle's parents place. On the driveway this morning there was heaps!

Its just that road/creek in....I bet by today its hard, you wouldn't even sink 1 cm....Next time we know if its that bad dont drive in or we'll figure out if you can come in the top way and park down the bottom of the hill there, little bit of a treck in from there, that said you were fine-ish coming in at its worst but it did cut that track up.

That corner on the way out is the problem, you just cant get any momentum up before the mud, in the rwd I didnt have much chance!! Nice to know that the handbrake nicely diff locks my ute though :thumbup:

I should point out something about this photo, this is Saturday at about 2:30pm iirc! See how my ute has miraculously turned back up at the campsite, it was pretty warm on Saturday and Sunday!! That what I was saying the track dried up enough, half handbrake pull and drove it out no worries! Things dry pretty quickly up there!! :thumbup:

I was worried there for a bit that I was going to be living at morgan for a while there sat morning, ute was stuck I had bugger all fuel, dead phones, a flat tyre on the foxico and the fuel had all leaked out of the dodgy fuel tap on the pitpro....I saw you driving in, halfway through re-building the foxico's rear wheel, and everything went from bad to good :beerchug: ...would have been pretty boring without someone else there riding too! There is hope for SA yet, I CANT bail if I'm the ride day organiser, if I say its happening I'll be there if its a Blizzard or 38 degrees, and probably the night before everyone else too!! Geez if La Nina would hurry up and kick in again, then no one will have to worry about the weather being bad, or any chance of rain....

Last edited:
Ok this is probably the last one I will post up! Everyone else needs to come see if for themselves! [video=youtube;tI6TQ3QoB7w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI6TQ3QoB7w[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back