SA riding, lets get the fun started!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast yours is under cover, I hope this rain clears or mines gonna get covered in road grime:laughing-smiley-002

I'll be taking my crf100 up for this trip, giving it a service right now. New sprockets and chain. Can't leave until after lunch though cause someone is comimy to ha've a look at my lex at lunch.

Fine! Fire on with tarp up now but stopped spitting a 5.30pm, bit slippery coming in on the dirt rds looks good! There is a caravan here....needs a good sweep out though and I didn't bring a broom!! Check the forecast for tomorrow,they're spot on with todays weather!!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Put the tarp up sprinkled a bit but its clearing up! Were a lot further north than town ;-)uploadfromtaptalk1399625543096.jpg

Will be dry by lunch tomorrow! They've only had a couple of mm of rain up here!!uploadfromtaptalk1399625642041.jpg

Check the forecast been updated!! No rain tomorrow 21 bit of cloud :thumbup:

sorry guys, Cj and i won't be coming.
Cj has been sick over the last 2 weeks with bronchitis and an ear infection, and is now on his second repeat of antibiotics as the first lot didn't kick it.
jodie and i are worried he'll get worse if we go.

In Morgan now it's blue sky and sunshine from eudunda onwards.

It's pretty muddy in the gate, it's dry up the back but!

Best weekend I've had in a while!!!

Thanks a ton to Chops, who made it up and made it a lot more fun for everyone :thumbup: mate!

Lots of footage of the 160s ripping it, coming very soon!!! Damn near almost died on some wombat holes...back wheel started to get a bit wobbly this morning just before packing up and coming home, besides that its an awesome spot to ride and camp! I'll definitely be organising another trip up there in the near future!!

Thanks to everyone that tried and planned to come up, hopefully next time it'll be a bit more convenient for everyone else too :grinning-smiley-003

Any pics or videos ?

Sure are mate! Chops has a ton of photos I'm having trouble uploading from my phone currently but I've got some good footage uploading atm. Hopefully a short vid will be done soon :grinning-smiley-003

So it was a bit of an adventure heading up Friday, I knew it would be wet, it wasn really that wet over night except for one large 20 minute down poor. The dirt roads in were a bit slippery but ok. So we arrived at 4:20ish which gave me time to have a ride to the gate and back and unpack basically before it got dark at 5:20pm...which was a little early but ok. These are the photos I got before my phone decided it was going to run out of battery and NOT charge on the 12v charger...not very impressed really...so I had no phone all weekend at least I had a running bike :thumbup: until this morning when the fuel tap snapped. Besides that I got a flat tyre on Saturday morning riding to the gate on the foxico, due to that wheel being dodgy and loose nipples. Then I got my car bogged trying to get out to get some fuel...although by 2pm on Saturday I just drove the car out it had dried up so much. No photos of that but I give you a look on the videos that are coming up! :grinning-smiley-003

Still managed to get a nice big fire going !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back