SA riding, lets get the fun started!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That dam looks rather well built for jumps!! I've built a couple of jumps in my time... :thumbup: wont take much to carve a lip or hip out!!

so at the intersection of the 2 road names you gave me,
his property goes up and to the left ?
with a big shed behind the trees in the middle?

so at the intersection of the 2 road names you gave me,
his property goes up and to the left ?
with a big shed behind the trees in the middle?

I think so... its not the one with all the trails everywhere...its not that well ridden. That map is half of it...starting at the rds I gave you!

yeah it looks like another property from the corner of the road to the right.
there is a couple of houses, or a house and a shed there too

the whole town is covered in motorbike tracks.
Morgan MX club is just a km or 2 to the left of his property too.

1 more week to go ��

Yep!! I'm getting excited too!

So numbers so far

Definite I think?
mx67xr
cj50pw
Stoozo + 1
GooseMan
Kayla + 1

Chops maybe
A mate of mine and his female cousin maybe

I recon we'll be fine with 10. So 6 bikes atm. Anyone else who is keen and from SA, or who can make it let us know. Maps will be out next week. I showed my67xr the map of the property today so he is the proof its a rather 'large' area! :thumbup:

Very much looking forward to it! Going to be a good weekend!

yeah it looks pretty good!

hope we have some nice weather next week, i need to set up our tent and check it's all there/ok.

and if you have a flat tyre at the furthest corner away from where we are camping, it's only about a 3.5km - 4 km walk back to base.
i'll take my tow strap just in case, i should take my IT200 as a recovery vehicle, lol

so is anyone needing transport for their bike ?

Well I reckon I'm a definite for Saturday. Just been informed by my partner it's mothers day on Sunday though. And supposedly have a lunch at her parents place.

yeah stu forgot about mothers day!
i think we'll be heading home sunday morning sometime, might have an hour or 2 ride first though

Well I reckon I'm a definite for Saturday. Just been informed by my partner it's mothers day on Sunday though. And supposedly have a lunch at her parents place.

Awesome mate yeah no worries if you just want to come up just for Saturday and leave Sat night or early Sunday its totally up to you!

but yes I did forget....or more so didn't realise...

Either way mate the more the merrier!

I have some camping stuff if anyone needs to borrow a mattress I have a ton of them and I have a spare tent too if anyone needs let me know.

Looks like there is a fair bit of left over meat that didnt make it onto the bbq yesterday. I think we have about 30 snags, 10 large minute steaks(can halve them quite easily) and meat patties too!! So should have a cranking bbq Saturday evening :thumbup:

Just remember guys DONT bring fruit or veg up, will have to buy it up there as its the 'fruit fly quarantine zone'....I'll be heading passed the supermarket in Morgan on Friday to grab some stuff, it should all be nice local fresh produce anyway, plus its always good to support the local economies of our country towns too!

Last edited:
Yeah I may get away with doing similar, lunch is at Greenacres so that ain't to far off the way I'll be going anyway.

i reckon there should be enough wood etc up there

Looks like a few showers around the weekend to keep the dust down, I'll be cozy in my swag with the awning over it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back