SA riding, lets get the fun started!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cruise around on my bike anyways hahaha I'll try an organise some boots but sounds like a good weekend I personally can't wait to get away!

I just cruise around on my bike anyways hahaha I'll try an organise some boots but sounds like a good weekend I personally can't wait to get away!

Even cheap steel cap boots from the salvos will be ok! Yeah I havnt been camping in almost 6 months! Looking forward to it also!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

I'm gonna try and get there, I may pull out if my jobs get loaded late next week but wont know till next week anyway.

sounds good chops, hope you can make it !

so what numbers do we have so far Stu, is it 4 confirmed, with another 3 unconfirmed ?

oh yeah, chops you have an invite to join the SAMR group too, check in your settings under you user cp
not that i understand how to use the Groups area yet ? lol

Last edited:
Um lets see. 5 bikes confirmed so far. Few more people than that. My mate is kinda keen unsure if he will hang around for the night,so not 100% sure how many bikes as of yet. 4 or 5 bikes so far. Probably 6-7 people.

oh yeah, chops you have an invite to join the SAMR group too, check in your settings under you user cp
not that i understand how to use the Groups area yet ? lol

I had the same thing happen, I accepted the invite then it said I don't have access.

yeah it is showing you are a member now
when you look at your profile, do you see the messages there from SAMR ?

I still don't have access to the SAMR page, it's says I'm joined about that's about as far as it goes. R we all meeting up somewhere before we head up to Morgan on the 10th or just gunna meet everyone up there?

I still don't have access to the SAMR page, it's says I'm joined about that's about as far as it goes. R we all meeting up somewhere before we head up to Morgan on the 10th or just gunna meet everyone up there?

Probably easier if I send ppl the map and let them make their own way up Kayla. Ill be going up probably Friday to have a bit of a look around. The campsite is really easy to find with the map as its off the main rd into town. Do you have transport for you bike(s)?

with us leaving from down south, i reckon we'll head out north towards Morgan via the Sturt Hwy
as it get closer, we can arrange a meeting point along the way

I'm gonna try and get there, I may pull out if my jobs get loaded late next week but wont know till next week anyway.

Yeah mate hope you can make it! Its Shaping up to be a good weekend!

with us leaving from down south, i reckon we'll head out north towards Morgan via the Sturt Hwy
as it get closer, we can arrange a meeting point along the way

Ill be up there all ready to go! If your coming up in a group you can send me an eta, ill come wait at the road for you or do laps up and down the fenceline or something so you'll find it no problems! :thumbup:

Probably easier if I send ppl the map and let them make their own way up Kayla. Ill be going up probably Friday to have a bit of a look around. The campsite is really easy to find with the map as its off the main rd into town. Do you have transport for you bike(s)

Okay sweet as, we will head up first thing Saturday morning should be there by 9. Yep got transport for my bikes, just gotta grab the trailer off the inlaws an pack the 4b an we ready

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay sweet as, we will head up first thing Saturday morning should be there by 9. Yep got transport for my bikes, just gotta grab the trailer off the inlaws an pack the 4b an we ready

To easy!

Well thats now 5 bikes confirmed, with a 6 maybe depending on work commitments! I may bring another up if my mate confirms he's coming up! Had another look at this property its freaking massive! Would be good to get some yellow and black or orange tape and I can go and set some tracks up amongst the many hundreds in there....yes hundreds :thumbup: ill bring my inverter down Craig I think it got oil spilt in it but if thats working should be able to run lights and a laptop down there for uploading footage :thumbup:

Last edited:
make that another maybe for me, I'm keen but have alot of work to be done on the farm to be done so might not make it. I got all my own gear as well. Is it all trail riding? any small track or something?

make that another maybe for me, I'm keen but have alot of work to be done on the farm to be done so might not make it. I got all my own gear as well. Is it all trail riding? any small track or something?

Track as in jumps? I'm keen for jumps the shovel is coming up with me....! Will post a photo of a bit of the area in a few mins! Some of it is flat and some not!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back